looking for assistance from somebody with a trustworthy reputation in california

ok guys so heres the deal about a year ago a local guy drove to cali and picked up this flawless DA at an impound auction drove the car home (indiana) pulled the b20z swap out and sold me the shell super cheap. He gave me all the paperwork from the auction which i took to my local bmv only to find out that the car had to be titled in california before i could get a title here in indiana. obviously its not really worth my time and money to fly/drive all the way out to cali just to spend $30 to title the damn thing so i can drive/fly back home and do it again. so im looking for somebody to help me out here. I can mail all the paperwork needed out to somebody that would be willing to go and title the car (expenses paid by me of course) and they mail a title back to me. so if there is anybody out there that is willing to help another g2 lover out and make my car street legal it would be greatly appreciated.

Couldn’t you just fax the papers to a california dmv and have them fax a title back?

i havent even thought of something like that. Guess i just assumed it would have to be in person. anybody know if the bmv would go for doing something like this?

You also might want to try AAA if you have it. I might be able to help you if you absolutely need it. Not looking forward to going to the DMV though, lol

I am pretty sure you would need a smog to get the titla so with no car here in Cali you would have to do a hot smog to gey the title from what I knoe

I think you can avoid the smog hassle if you register it as non-op. It’s been a while since I did it but I got the title for a car I bought and put on non-op at the same time. I really suggest you start by calling a CA dmv office and talk to someone so you know what you actually need to do.

i can get the smog with just paperwork for you for 200…

I have changed a title on a non running car in California. I just registered it non op. you should be able to do it somehow.