Looking for details on factory interior color choices

Apologies for the very general topic, but it’s getting harder and harder to find information on factory options for DAs. I have a black '92 RS that has black interior, but the cloth inserts on the doors (and rear seat area) are a dark blue. Neither the front or rear seats are original, and I’m trying to find out exactly what color of seats this car would’ve come with, because I’d like to get it back to a factory look. Does anyone know the name of this color combo? And what color seats I should look for?

Best picture I have right now, I’ll get some more later:

Have you looked at the decal in our door jamb? There may be another version but the blue I’m familiar with is “Palmy Blue”.

Come to think of it, I have a picture of that sticker…all it says is “Type D” and “Graphite Black”. So, doesn’t really describe the color of the seats, just the dash and other plastic parts. I’m guessing “Type D” means something, but I can’t find what.

I did a quick google image search though and found this. Same color as mine…I think. But mine obviously isn’t RHD. And, the pattern of the cloth is different, it’s more like a tweed pattern.

Better picture of my door panel, excuse the dirt, I cleaned it since taking this :slight_smile:

The black Integras mostly came with tan interiors except for the LS-S which had a two tone black and tan interior. Sounds like someone did an interior swap out of two different cars.

I’m watching this thread also, as i have a particular light blue drivers seat (Palmy Blue?) that needs refurbishing badly. There does not seem to be much info left available on interiors for the 2nd gen Integra. I have started compiling details as i find them, and will share anything relevant. Good luck!

I thought that too, but every single car I’ve seen with blue interior has blue all around, including the door panels (not just the cloth inserts).

Side note, Palmy Blue is a different color I believe. I say that because I picked a pair of blue seats from a junkyard, and it’s not even close. The door inserts should be the same color as the center fabric of the seat, which is more of a gray color.

I’m starting to wonder if somebody dyed the fabric. That sounds like a lot of work, though!

Are Dillon’s pics working for everyone? Only one of his pics is showing for me so it’s hard to give decent input.

Some sites have trouble linking to Google photos apparently, so, I’ll try uploading them here…first two are of my actual interior, third is (I believe) a Palmy Blue seat that I got from a junkyard car, and the last is one I found on Google Image search, which is a similar color, but a different texture. Probably JDM or UKDM since it’s RHD.

Nobody knows? :uhoh: Here’s my interior with (I think) a Palmy Blue seat in. You can see it’s not quite the same color. That might be because of sun fade, but I don’t think so as the seat is all the same color. Also note the black plastic bits on the seat were sprayed black. Originally they were blue, and obviously mine is black.

your car comes with black seats originally

Black, not gray? I figured it would be one of those two…but what about the blue trim on the door panels? Doesn’t that usually match the color of the inside of the seats?

Damnit Dillon, fix your suspension and get on track. You can worry about matching your panties to your interior cloth color after I beat you :wink:

Please, you’ll be eating those words when the expanding foam you filled rust holes with blows up or falls out on track and you’re forced to pit :wahmb:

I did decide to stick with blue seats, regardless of whatever color they were originally. If the blue on the door panels is original, and my car came with black and blue seats that match, it’s so rare it’s going to be impossible to find. It would be cool to know for sure what it’s supposed to have, though.