Looking for factory center caps for 1991 LS

Hey guys, I’m looking for factory center caps for my original wheels from my Integra. This thing is my daily and I like it sitting OE clean so I’d like to get some caps for the wheels to ‘‘finish’’ it out. I’ve gotten some from the junkyard that are always messed up, but they never seem to fit right. Judging from pictures online it looks like a few Acuras used similar style caps in different sizes. If anyone can point me in the right direction or shoot me an item number I’d appreciate it! Wheels in question are below.

Thanks for any help guys!

Gl with finding those, they look like oem optional wheels

Thanks man, I believe they are. I know they’re factory Honda/Acura because they do have ‘‘Honda Motor Co.’’ stamped into them and I have seen them on a few other Integras. I bought some off of eBay the guy said should fit, but he’s willing to return them if not luckily. I’ll post the cap and wheel part number in here for future reference should they work out!

Well the ones I got in were too small. They were part number 44742-SK7 for reference. The search continues!

Have you tried your local dealership? Or they’ll be cheaper if you go to these:

Acuraoemparts.com -florida

hondapartsunlimited.com - Arizona

^I get my stuff from them all the time.

I checked with them both and they don’t have them. :-/ Acura said they can check, but they’d need me to come in to look at the wheel. Just a lot of time/effort to get center caps but if I have time this weekend I’ll probably roll up there.

why don’t you look into maybe sourcing them from another Honda like a older prelude.
take a pic of the center maybe we can find similar center caps that fit. like the bbs rz and rs center caps.

ive been looking for these too and no luck, i have two but cant find two more that fit

I’ve seen a couple 1st gen tegs with other factory wheels but same center.

I think these are the same wheels. He probably won’t part the center caps, but if shipping isn’t bad it may be worthwhile to get the whole set.

http://hmotorsonline.com/shop/whatsnew_detail.php?prodID=1135

I’ve looked at a few different sets, and found same that seemed to be the right size but did not stay in the wheel. I did see the Vigor and Legend use similar wheels, but nobody is willing to check part numbers/measure them for me. That set is really clean, but they also have ''H" center caps and I’m trying to keep this thing factory fresh! There are a few styles of those blade wheels though from what I can find. This link helped a lot though.

http://www.wheelcollision.com/a2a.htm

Sadly this site will not sell just center caps.

Keep an eye on the junk yards, or if they have a Pick-Your-Part “do-it-yourself” dismantling around your area, frequently check in there. You may get lucky. Happy hunting

whats up bro i know this is like 5 years old and you havent logged in recently, hopefully you get an email notification for this post… if you still happen to have those sk7 caps let me know, ill buy them. text me 631 445 4001