Looking for Rust free Red 92-93 GSR all matching numbers.

Looking to see if there is a stock/ mostly stock Red GSR out there for sell. Wanting something rust free and matching numbers. Also interested if someone had a Black Canadian GSR for sale.

Close I have a is a damage Azteca green GSR, suspension damage from theives in Seatle who drifted it onto a curb, plus damage to the passenger door and interior cosmetic. I am debating on parting the goods into my 92 gs, or rebuilding the GSR

What will be needed to fix damage?

There is no such thing as “matching numbers” on a second generation Integra. That is a muscle car term.

You are looking for a GS-R with the original B17a1 engine and short geared YS1 transmission.

The engine and transmission have unique serial numbers that are not linked to each other or the chassis vin number.

Good luck on your search. It took me a while to find an original car worth buying. I’ve been collecting parts to turn it back to 98% stock.

It’s possible to have all matching number I got a 1993
integra bought it from a law enforcement dude all original and glass etched with vin all matching. Possible. But hard to find

What he means is the engine and transmission do not have “numbers matching”. Any sort of this matching you speak of with the VIN on the glass or any other location other than standard VIN plates and stamps is something that was done after the factory, our cars didn’t come with that stuff and thus there’s no real way to even prove that it’s legit.

Plain and simple - “numbers matching” is not something that you can do with a G2 Integra and thus it doesn’t matter. I’m sure Honda had some record during factory production of the engine block and trans numbers which you could cross reference with the VIN but to my knowledge this info was never public and not even something you could search for at a dealer.

Just an FYI, Integras didn’t come from the factory with vin etched glass. This was done by someone for insurance cost savings. Kind of like getting a savings for having a hidden GPS tracking device installed.

One of my CRXs has etched vins on the glass that the original owner had done. It bugs the shit out of me. When I have it painted all of the glass will be replaced.

Yes, your clarification on the terminology makes sense and I’m glad you said it. Sounds like we are in similar boats with our GS-Rs. Mine had aftermarket intake, exhaust, and suspension… all of which have since been put back to stock. It’s getting there. New hatch struts arrived last week. 240,000 on the car (and its all original drivetrain).

OP, good luck w/ your search! I’ll keep eyes and ears open.

I currently settled for a 91 GS, I got too impatient. I’ll be looking again next summer.

I know what you mean, the red and white GS-Rs are hard to come by. It seems that the Aztec Green Pearls are everywhere. On the DB2 forums I keep seeing red cars repainted black…

Yeah, I’ve looked and looked lol I couldn’t pass this thing up. Two days later a GSR went for sale in my area (go figure) and it was a damn Aztec Green. Also I don’t get repainting a DA GSR a different color. Although these cars look best in black The Rio red has grown on me now that I have one.