Looking for some header advice, been researching for the last hour

http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.php?203377-Long-build-in-process

The only thing different now is a 2.8" diameter short-ram, and of course it will be tuned when I hit the dyno.

*end thread-jack

yeah you guys are right, definitely looks like it’ll clear AC np, PS may be a little tighter lol. hmmmmm so many choices, can’t wait to have it all installed though.

I think you’d be ok as far as the PS goes… but don’t take just my word for it lol :stuck_out_tongue:

I have made my decision. I am going to buy the Hytech small tube replica header from that local store i was talking about for $350 CDN. Since I have no plans to upgrade my camshafts or any engine internals it will perform really well on my setup. Thanks guys for all your help! I will post pics of it when i get it tomorrow :slight_smile:

Damn. i wish i had read this thread before i got my Megan Racing 4-2-1 header for my 91 b16a SiRII engine swapped Teg…

Colin, exactly which Megan Racing 4-1 header did you get?

I just picked this generic no name header from a dude that builds b20v’s, I got a really cheap deal on it and since my dc headers are cracked I figured why not… besides my dc headers have a 2" collector and doesnt help my current setup… A 98 spec 00 jdm typr r motor with itr manifold, tb, injectors, blox fpr, aem intake, obd0 pwo ecu chipped with chrome, no a/c or p/s

this header is a 4-1 and has a 3" collector, I also have a tanabe hyper medallion chrome muffler with 3" flow that im waiting to get installed with custome pipe… Im just not sure if i should keep the header at 3" or have it cut and weld a new 2.5" flang added to run everything at 2.5"

I know this is going to hang low so I bought new skunk2 type s coilovers and can raise the height if needed…

[QUOTE=integracer91;2165488]Damn. i wish i had read this thread before i got my Megan Racing 4-2-1 header for my 91 b16a SiRII engine swapped Teg…

Colin, exactly which Megan Racing 4-1 header did you get?[/QUOTE]
It’s their 4-1 ITR replica. I got it as a hand me down from a friend, he purchased it years ago and never used it, his car got parted out and it ended up in my hands. You should be able to find it on ebay, and it looks exactly like the other one posted in this thread.