LOUDEST VTEC SCREAM FOR SURE! and it's in a G2 :)

saw the thread of you guys posting up loud VTEC screams and figured I’d show you all the REAL LOUDEST VTEC,lol. Found this video not too long ago and I posted this video up on another forum I’m apart of, so enjoy, and I know you’ll orgasm hearing this G2 :cool:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YmkCoBe4DWA

So,why didn’t you post this in the other forum,then???
Car sounds clean,though. Was it me,or was he drifting that shit???

[QUOTE=91_LS;2229323]So,why didn’t you post this in the other forum,then???
[/QUOTE]

That ^

And: Car sounds absolutely annoying as can be. I dislike, verymuch.

[QUOTE=91_LS;2229323]So,why didn’t you post this in the other forum,then???
Car sounds clean,though. Was it me,or was he drifting that shit???[/QUOTE]

You mean the other thread?? an I didn’t post it up in there cause I wasn’t going to thread jack the OP of that thread, and I figured the real loudest vtec scream deserved its own thread and it happened to be out of a true RHD DA6 XSi an plus what does it hurt to post a new thread? Not trying to come off like a dick or anything cause thats the last thing I want considering I am a new member of the forum, even though I’ve known about the forum for a few years now.
Oh and it did seem like he was drifting it a few times.

Fav part of this video is his transition from 1:24 - 1:38, perfect shift, perfect turn, hugs the corner just perfectly, and comes out amazing, …absolutely beautiful driving skills,lol.

MOST fully built track cars do sound a little annoying but he made it around that entire track from start to finish in 1:42 with other cars on the track. IMO i think it sounds badass but to each their own. Oh and to build a car that can constantly stay in vtec the entire way around the track, you gotta give props to all the builders of that car and to the driver of that car.

Understood, and agreed… cam choice, trans/gearing choice, tuning, suspension and assembly all play a huge role in how any car will handle a certain track. But being that this thread was created purely to discuss the sound of said car (and not how bad-ass of a track car it is), that was the focus of my post.

Would I want that exhaust setup on my DD? God no, I’ll stick with my more quiet-yet-aggressive sounding setup. But that is not to say that my exhaust is superior to his in the power/performance aspect of things. Again, I’m discussing sound :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=unified112;2229327]That ^

And: Car sounds absolutely annoying as can be. I dislike, verymuch.[/QUOTE]
Your comment is annoying