Lower control arm fromadc on my db1

Yea yea i want to know if lower control arm from an dc wuld work on my db1

Depends on if you’re talking about front or rear. Rear, Yes. Front, No.

rear thanks but any particular brand or all of the are the same sizez

aftermarket yes oem yea rears only though

90-01 Integra and 88-95 Civic rear lower control arms are all supposed to be the same length. With most of the aftermarket ones there is just one model made to fit that year/model range. There are slight differences in the stock ones (mostly with the sway bar mount location). Just watch out and don’t get any from a 96-00 Civic (they are a good bit longer and will not work).

whoa wahtz up with everyones english on here it’s like there’s no punctuation and what not how ridiculous

Seriously, do you guys know how to use periods and commas etc?

[QUOTE=E-DA9;2018688]whoa wahtz up with everyones english on here it’s like there’s no punctuation and what not how ridiculous

Seriously, do you guys know how to use periods and commas etc?[/QUOTE]

:lol: Preaching to the choir! I can’t stand that ish! It’s like everyone on the internet is a sub 2nd grade reading level…

[QUOTE=E-DA9;2018688]whoa wahtz up with everyones english on here it’s like there’s no punctuation and what not how ridiculous

Seriously, do you guys know how to use periods and commas etc?[/QUOTE]

I dont mind, as long as it’s not hI HoW aRe YoU dOiNg. To each of their own, i guess.

Actually, not so much. Languages have rules, rules of spelling, rules of punctuation…etc Some things are just wrong, there’s no arguing that.