Lower control arm

Hello I just wanted to get some feedback or opinions on some lower control arms this is basically my suspension set up now (not installed yet just missing lca’s) skunk 2 front and rear camber and skunk2 pro s full coilovers so I need to get some reviews or opinion un which lower control arms to get . I done some research and found out that skunk 2 lca have problems with bushings??? But I read this info on diff websites so I guess the best place to get an answer is here on g2 since we all here have g2 tegs !! Any info would help??? How are blox? Compared to skunk 2?? Or the function and forms??? Just trying to get good quality before purchasing thanks!!

FF
Then S2
Then Blox

I personally wouldn’t put a Blox product on my car… I’ve read too many things about their lack of quality on certain parts. OEM bushings would be best.

Why are you replacing the control arms? Are your current bushings bad? Or are you just going for the ‘cool factor’ of being able to see them from the rear of the car? Id be inclined to say that the OEM bushings will outlast the FF/S2 bushings. But if they’re the original, 20 year old bushings, I’m sure most anything would be considered an upgrade.

No my bushings are ok just I do like the fact u can see them under the car plus the fact they weight less so ff are better than S2 ?

If you dig deep enough I’m sure you can find people siding each way, saying one sucks while loving the other.

But I have seen more people say they dislike S2 bushings than FF. Blox bushings, from my understanding, are a joke and should be pressed out and replaced with something better.

Are y’all talking about function and form lca’s or Function 7’s? I have function 7 ver. 3 and I love them. Many of my friends have them and can say the same. Also have a friend with blox lca’s that bushings have failed on his car after 8 months. Noticed it when we heard squeaking from the rear.

i love my skunk2 lower control arms. bushings are nice too. nothing much.

ive had my FF for awhile and the bushings still look great. i would recomend.

I have just installed blackworks racing loca less then three months ago I would recommend them and plus I also have skunk 2 type s

Function7 all the way. After having them in my hands I don’t think Id ever buy another LCA. Either OEM or Function7.