Lowering Spring help please read

Facts: Currently I am running 90 93 Tokico Blues with Eibach 1.8 rear and 1.5 front (could be only 1 inch drop all the way around) not sure

Product I want to put on: Brand New set of Neuspeed Lowering Springs… 2.5 inch drop…96 and up Civic and Integra…

Question: Can I put these on my Tokico Blues and have the fit proper?

My boy is currently running these springs on his 94 Civic Hatch…

[QUOTE=brentpadgett;2265487]Facts: Currently I am running 90 93 Tokico Blues with Eibach 1.8 rear and 1.5 front (could be only 1 inch drop all the way around) not sure

Product I want to put on: Brand New set of Neuspeed Lowering Springs… 2.5 inch drop…96 and up Civic and Integra…

My boy is currently running these springs on his 94 Civic Hatch…[/QUOTE]It varies, my POV it to try it out. My current setup is weird,but the ride quality is awesome. i am running stock shocks with Max out generic coils in the front and 1.5 Blox spring in the rears.FYI the springs are for a Civic 92-00. I just need to install my ST sway bars, Strut/ tie bar and new shocks call it a day.

[QUOTE=brentpadgett;2265487]Facts: Currently I am running 90 93 Tokico Blues with Eibach 1.8 rear and 1.5 front (could be only 1 inch drop all the way around) not sure

My boy is currently running these springs on his 94 Civic Hatch…[/QUOTE]

As long as everything is for 90-93 teg…there is no reason it shouldn;t fit…

All set, most of the Honda cars have the same size diamater Spring the only difference is the spring rate from car to car…