lsvtec or h22a??

Ok Im sorry but this is way off topic…but
UCSlugRacerX
, man we live in the same town and I have never even seen your car or maybe I have and I just didn’t realize it. I got a couple of friends that go to your school. You should meet up with us if your into it sometime. We got my car, 90 melbourne blue gs with carbon fiber hood, and my cousins car, white 90 gs, my buddies 01 gsr and my other friends 94 gsr with a jackson supercharger. Hit me up I wanna check out your car if thats cool with you...Scintegra90@yahoo.com

By the way good luck with your ls vtec man. Its quite an involved process if you wanna do it right. But you can find some nice deals out there. Hey I got a 99 gsr head for sale. i got it off of ebay a couple of weeks ago.

$$$

oh yah?? how many miles u got into it and how much would u be willing to sell it for??

You’ve got mail SCintegra.

:manual:

Re: $$$

Originally posted by jdmtegnine1
oh yah?? how many miles u got into it and how much would u be willing to sell it for??
thats a good questions. I don’t know exactly how many miles are on it. I would have to check. as far as money. Im a cheap bastard and would want a lot. I payed too much for it as it is. like 800 hundred shipped.

Originally posted by posjr
I did my ls vtec for 5 hundred. And you spent 4g. Rrriiight back to you buddy. I think he whats stock ls vtec or stock h22. So your saying a h22 is cheaper…

i’m gonna have to say it:bs: :bs: :bs: