lunar a/f gauge and voltmeter install?

i did a search on trying to install an a/f gauge and got some good tips. however, i just got the new lunar gauges and i have no idea where all the wires go. the instructions say that the red goes to a 5 amp fuse for the ignition switch. the white goes to the dash lighting. the black goes to the engine ground. and the purple goes to the signal wire between the pcm and the o2 sensor connector. here within lies my problem. i don’t know where any of these locations are or how the connect them. if you can’t tell, i am a rookie do-it-yourself 'er and need a lot of help here. also, the voltmeter is a little less complicated. i just don’t know any of the locations. small white wire to dash lighting, small black to ground, 18 gauge wire to ground and another 18 gauge to “12v terminal on ignition switch or other 12v power source”. i know i am asking a lot but i have very, very little experience with electronics and i definately need all the help i can get. thanks a lot! i would greatly appreciate any replies.

ok here ya go…the red wire…you can connect to your CD player’s red wire and that is your “key on” wire witch gives it power when you turn your key and turns it off when you take your key out…the black wire goes to your ground, or any metal part of the car…remove the plastic kick bored part of the dash below the steering and take that wire down to the metal there…now the dash light wire plug into your cruz control…it should be the red wire with a black strip on it i think…and the other wire…i’m not sure ware that goes…just look around you should be able to find it…
hope it helps man…let me know how its goin…
later,
Dan :stuck_out_tongue: