Main Fuel Relay part number?

Does anyone here have the part number for the Main Fuel Relay? I need to replace mine tomorrow…

Also, does anyone have some insight on replacing the relay? do I really need to remove the center console and everything??? I don’t really want to! lol!

TIA!

well i just did mine today (kind of), and it’s easy, but the one that acuraautomotiveparts.net lists on their site is the wrong one. it’s the right relay, but the bracket is different (so it doesn’t fit) and it’s black (not brown).

i don’t know the “part number” but get the relay labeled

“RZ-0067” I think. the one they gave me was “RZ-0063”.

fuel relay

i have one for sale $40 shipped

yo uu have one ? do u stil lhave it? I"m interested. for what year and model . I have a 91 ls special.

Originally posted by Integ22
yo uu have one ? do u stil lhave it? I"m interested. for what year and model . I have a 91 ls special.

http://www.acuraautomotiveparts.net/acura/jsp/mws/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=INTEGRA&catcgry2=1991&catcgry3=3DR+LS+SPECIAL&catcgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=FUSE+BOX-RELAY

#18 here. it’s only 38.62

strange its only 38 bucks … I just called them and they told me 60 bucks. so which is it ? I called the local dealers around here and its around 50 bucks.

Is it that hard or easy to install? What service manuals do I need? Keep in mind I not very familiar with fixing cars but I wanna start working on mine though just to know how to do stuff.

Originally posted by Integ22
[B]strange its only 38 bucks … I just called them and they told me 60 bucks. so which is it ? I called the local dealers around here and its around 50 bucks.

Is it that hard or easy to install? What service manuals do I need? Keep in mind I not very familiar with fixing cars but I wanna start working on mine though just to know how to do stuff. [/B]

um, it’s 38. just order it… the price is listed. I’ve ordered one from them before.

as to installing, it’s pretty easy. The only problem is that the one in your teg (like mine) is probably brown and the bracket is different. I even went to the dealer and they showed me the same relay. you can either try and swap the brackets, but i got impatient and just modified it to make it work. you’ll see once you actually get the relay in your hands.

alot of dealers will sometimes match online prices to if you’re nice.

edit: also, you’ll notice the reason why many of us use acuraautomotiveparts is they have better prices then the dealer. they show the retail prices there too

thanks man you guys have been great.

re: relay

all you gotta do is use a flat head, pop out the old braket, and then install the new one if you get the brown relay (Rz0067). I think this one was used for civics. Installed on mine and works great.

Re: re: relay

Originally posted by vtec-typer
all you gotta do is use a flat head, pop out the old braket, and then install the new one if you get the brown relay (Rz0067). I think this one was used for civics. Installed on mine and works great.

haha… i got the opposite. my car has the brown relay (as do some other members on this board) RZ-0067, but the dealer gave me the other one, so i had to swap the brackets

whats the difference between the 2: black and brown.
and, is there anyway to test one…say…with a multimeter?

Originally posted by paz92ls
whats the difference between the 2: black and brown.
and, is there anyway to test one…say…with a multimeter?

the only difference between the two is the mouting bracket. the black one is the one that’s listed under the correct one, but I found out that I actually had the brown one, but you can swap the mounting brackets, the actual relay itself is the same

and yes you can test the relay with an voltmeter.

here’s a great article that I printed out…
very informative about main fuel relays and how to systematically test them

HTH

Noone ever says exactly WHERE the Main Relay is located… HELP!

right under your steering! Stick your head under the dash on the driver side and you’ll see it… It’s hard to miss it!