making maps and burning them?

alright, i deleted everything and redownloaded all the programs… i got my chip burner working and i got turboedit to work as well now my problem is geting the maps i make to the flashburn program and burning them… and the datalogging i still cant figure out how to get it to work…

i also am having troubles making the map go to 8500rpm…

please help!!!

I know this is old, but it would be nice if we could share some basic bolt on bins for obd0 and obd1 chips.

Some of use would love to just have our car stock with all boltons IHE and a fine street tune to give that extra squeeze of gas % and peak stock power.

burning chips

why would you want to rev so high (assuming that ur running a ls) search around for the bin file you want to burn (trust me theyre everywhere) and load the rom in the flash and burn program it should say load file into buffer then insert ur chip click program chip…its simple

i posted that a long time ago… but thank you. i have figured it out and i thing im doing well i have tuned my car and 2 friends cars using the same method. as for your question about reving so high, i have over 10,000 dollars in the motor, most is in the head but their is alot in the bottom end… b18a block with b18c main caps with griddle, lline honed with ACL race bearings, arp main studs, arp rod bolts, ACL rod bearings, shot peened rods and 11.5:1 forged pistons… the motor is good for 9000rpm but my current “redline” is 8100rpm… im also running crower stage3 (404’s) cams which have alot of high rpm power numbers… oh yeah and its boosted… i have 10,100 miles on the engine and compression is still amazing and runs better than ever… this car is the shit… i love it