manual to power lock help.!

I have a '90 GS which did not come with power locks.
I am currently stuck and need some help. I want to keep it factory so I got a hold of power lock actuators, power lock door harness, power lock control unit, and the power lock floor harness.
Everything is currently installed except the floor harness.
I can’t seem to figure out where a plug goes. The plug has 3 pins, and is 5 pins long. (Like it fits five pins, in a straight line) the 3 wires that are coming out of it are a blue/black wire, white/yellow wire and a white/yellow/red dots. The white/yellow/red dots wire is connected to the plug that goes on the control unit.
On the Haynes manual I have its referred as white/yellow wire and it goes to fuse number 5.
The other two wires blue/black and white/yellow are cut and I am unsure where they go.

So my question is, where does the plug go, and where do I connect the blue/black and white/yellow wires that are cut.

Update: was getting parts from a GSR, and I followed the wiring from the control unit, it ran up the dash so couldn’t trace it all the way. Does anyone now anything.?

Wish i could help, i really don’t know though. You may need to change the dash harness to a GS with power locks or a GSR. If you are searching on your cars harness that didnt come equipped with power locks then you may be searching for a non existent plug.

im currently doing the swap as well but been busy lately i was planning on trying to swap in the floor harness this weekend but i dont know if ill have time to. ill try looking for that plug. from what i remember my wires plugged into the dash harness which was a blue plug.

I converted my Canadian 91 coupe RS to power windows, mirrors and door locks. The plug in your picture actually plugs into the back of the interior fuse box.

The red circle is where it should plug in.

As for the 2 cut wires I believe the 2 are your Driver and Passenger window switch control.
I also had to plug in a oem window relay into the interior fuse box that I pulled from a parts car for the windows to go up and down.

Found my Haynes manual

Your Blue/black will go to the Driver and the Passenger side window switches

Your white and yellow will only go to the driver side window switch

Hope that helps you