Manual Tranny question

I currently have a 92 LS auto, I looked around at local junk yards and found a 90 Teg LS 5-spd. They said they would sell me the whole car for $300. I know this will include all (or nearly all) the parts needed to do my manual swap. But will this tranny bolt up correctly? Is there any other problems I might have with it?
my email is monkeyphreak@hotmail.com if anyone would like to get in contact with me and help me out (would greatly appreciate it). -nick-

I think there’s a write up in the Teg Tips section.

I’m going to be doing the auto/manual swap in the next couple of weeks (just waiting on some bearings for the tranny to come in), and I’m going to take a ton of pics and do a writeup of it to help supplement shenrie’s great writeup. You can bolt any b-series tranny onto your engine, so any manual tranny from a teg will fit. If you get a parts car, you should have everything with it that’s needed for the swap. The only problems you might have with the tranny could be that it might be in rough shape internally, depending on how hard it was abused and the number of miles on it.

I just did this swap about a month and a half ago. Shenrie did a writeup and that is what i used to do my entire swap. Do a search and print that out. There are a few things he forgot since he did that swap over a year ago. Its still kinda fresh on my mind so ask me any questions you may have.