Massive coolant leak

Hey everyone, about two months ago I replaced my radiator in my 91 teg with 185,000 miles on it. Recently, a massive coolant leak has sprung between my engine and firewall. Literally at like a pint a mile. I am assuming that it is my heater hose because my heater is not currently working either. Obviously my car starts to overheat in about 2 miles. On thing that strikes me though is that I will put more coolant directly into the radiator once it has cooled but the coolant reservoir is always at the “max” point.

Unfortunately, I have been unable to find a guide on 2gic explaining how to change the heater hose, or where the heater hose even is. If anyone has any advice it would be greatly appreciated… Thanks!

:wink: A leak impliest hat the coolant is spraying, gushing, spewing, drizzling, or blubbering out someplace. That someplace would be evidenced by puddling when you stopped. Unless you’re running a 3 cylinder water pump, then I’ll go out on a limb and say head gasket for unseen loss. Geez, two hoses, 1 inch dia from the thermo housing or just behind to a valve, controled by the idiot knob and the short hose to the firewall. Any leaks from these and you’d have puddling from the back side of tne engine. Of course, the water transfer tube or its two o-rings could be shot.:bow: