MD VA PA Meet

hey i’m a newly 2nd gen integra owner and i’d like to join in on this meet when its decided on… im from newark, de right on the border of elkton, md

Would love to see this happen…

What about Sandy Point State Park? Ive attended many meets there back in the day when the MD crew was around. Its a great place, right on the bay with an excellent prime view of the water. Pictures would turn out amazing with the back drop of the water and the bridge. I feel its somewhat central between VA and PA, and right around the corner for most in MD

sandy point is a good spot right off a hwy beach and great cookout spot great place for pics too

How’s the traffic situation out there?

The only time its bad is on Friday afternoons, and sunday evenings due to beach traffic. If we did this on a Saturday, traffic would not be an issue.

Any thoughts on this? I can’t make it but I’ll throw it out there for those interested.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1477266929153981/

If this is still in the cards I’m there.

I’m sorry I never got the chance to set this up. Busy life.

Understood

I hear that, seems like most folks have a lot on their plates now days. I’m up for a meet anytime!

In fact I think it would be pretty cool to setup a monthly meet somewhere in northern VA/southern MD.

Anyone brave enough to do a meet end of January? I may have some free time then! :excite:

I’m always down! Lol! I may even have my car painted by then! Are you at alll interested in bracket racing? I’m trying to get some folks up to Richmond Dragway where they have a true street car race… No “race cars”, no tailors. You have to drive to the track. I normally go to Northeast Dragway in NC but they have a bunch of full out race cars with drag radials in the street class.

Thursday January 1, 2015 Richmond Dragway is having their annual Hangover Nationals Race! There will be a street class as well as a few others. At the end of the night they will have a 21 second index class… STREET CARS ONLY! It’s a lot of fun. I hope to see you there.

I’m down for a meet; January or otherwise. Just say the word

Let’s get this rollin’…

OK HERE’S MY 2CENTS …How about the ocean city Md cruze I believe it’s comming up soon should be …I’ll look into the dates…i’m in vbch va…so It sounds like a good middle ground for the northeners and southerners that have replied to this thread…just need to figure out WHERE in OC cause it’s a pretty crowded week there…any takers!!!or maybe some where in va beach area …Chincoteague??..Spell?..

Then why go during a crowded week? I’d like to try this again too but it’s just really hard to find the time lately :frowning:

I hear that loud and clear. I think we need to just set up a date and meet and just go for it. currently I’m having some suspension issues and want to get my car painted, I also have a motor I’m in the middle of building to say nothing of making time for the family, lol. I would still love to get a meet together though. I did go up to Chincoteague Last Call with some friends and had a bonfire on the beach and stuff that was pretty cool… Then we went to Island Creamery which is always amazing, I would give it all to make my house smell like that place all the time. I think we could set up something like that.