MD VA PA Meet

Finally the weather has warmed up considerably. I’d love to meet other Integra owners in the general MD/VA/PA area. Any takers?

I’m in.

Great idea, let’s make this work.

How about in CT

When are you guys aiming to have this?

If I had my swap done I would be in. Kind of hard to drive with no motor in the car lol

Depending on date and location, I’m down.

It was totally warm when I was out there in April. Where were you then?

You were HERE? Why didn’t you mention something ?

I’d like to choose a location that is somewhat central to everyone. Can you post your location city? I’m out in Frederick, MD? Then we can find out what’s nearby like a state park or mall parking lot or something.

Im in Glen Burnie, MD

I am now in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia, I am definitely up for a meet. After this last deployment I haven’t messed with the db1 much and I need to get back into it.

Based on the people who replied, it looks like around Manassas is somewhat central. There are a lot of people north it seems. Thoughts?

As long as there is a decent quiet place to hang out. Manassas is a congested area, much like the rest of Northern Virginia.

I’d be down to bring the daily, I’m not sure I trust my Teg to make it there yet

finally some meets! I haven’t been to a meet in years, lets do it, im down to get out.

Yeah that’s true, but I don’t think it’s bad on the weekends… There should be a park or something out there. Is anyone from there? It’d be cool if we could get a SONIC or something similar so we can just eat there too! :wink:

There’s a cool website where you can find the centroid of cities. I put it all in (except for the CT guy) and the center came up as Clarksburg, MD

http://www.geomidpoint.com/

Clarksburg is nearby for me. That works

So that’s just north of dc, about 3 and a half hour drive. I am interested. When and what are the plans? Meet, eat, cruise?

Actually, from a cruising standpoint, how about doing a trip down Skyline Drive (or thereabouts) ?