Megan Coilover sleeves.

First off, if i could afford full coilovers i would go that route, unfortunately i can’t. I’m looking into Megan Coilover sleeves 325F/300R (spring rates).Im looking between 1.75-2inch drop. Now i’m just wondering what would be the best shocks that i can run with this set up to have a daily driver that handles well?

I Also was looking into some Tru Hart Shocks. Has anyone seen this combo and any advice on the Tru Hart Shocks?

Never heard of Tru Hart and I don’t personally recommend Megan Racing. Honestly, save your pennies and look into a set of Function Form Type 1s. They are $615 shipped. I know you said you would go for full bodied coilovers if you had the money. Just throwing this out there as an option.

Agree with GAmedic here… save up a bit more n get type 1’s… that’s exactly what I got and for the money they’re good… n if u wish to upgrade them you can get Eibach springs for them later…

Function Form Type 1s aren’t any better/worse than Megan. Save your money and get AGX KYB & Eibach Springs if you are on a budget.

I know this thread is way old but thought I’d chime in if anyone else was lookin at this. I’ve been running this setup for about 10k and Im satisfied for what I paid. Only about 300 for the whole setup. Here’s my setup.
Megan racing coilover sleeves
truhart sport shocks
eBay extended top hats on all four

Rides pretty good. Not bouncy. And not super stiff, good for a daily. And I’m pretty low, dropped about 3.5 inches from stock. And like I said it’s a good budget setup.

KYB or Blistein would be my recommendation also Tru Hart .

i know your on a budget but i have the megan coilover sleeves/ generic ebay extended tophats/ koni sport yellows and the ride is pretty good. i have about maybe an inch if not less of wheel gap and my mud flaps are about an inch from the ground. i just waited until club integra was having a sale on the yellows for $465 and i spent 50 on tophats, 120 on the sleeves and i’m pretty pleased for my first setup. i’ll be adding more suspension bits down the road to reduce some more of the roll