MI/ON : Canadian Seatbelts Set , Driving through canada soon

hey all ,

I am looking for a set of canadian seatbelts, i really just need the front sets with gray trim but will take any trim if i can’t find gray.

I will be driving through the Sarnia border and traveling to Pembroke , ON for work so if anyone is in that direct path that would be awesome. I will should be coming up sometime within the next two weeks.

Please let me know if you guys have any sets available and for how much.

Thanks

[QUOTE=radioactive77;2329585]hey all ,
I am looking for a set of canadian seatbelts, i really just need the front sets with gray trim but will take any trim if i can’t find gray.
[/QUOTE]
All the Canadian trim will be black. The gray trim you’ve seen is from a non-North America G2 with manual belts (e.g. Japan or Australia). Personally I think the black trim looks better anyway. Plus since Canadian cars are LHD the pillar trim is correct for your car and puts the “oh shit” handle on the passenger side. If you install LHD trim on your car the “oh shit” handle will be on the driver side.

Good info, its going to have suede covering it anyway but i figured in case i went back to gray in the future it wouldnt hurt but thats unlikely anyway. Black it is!! lol

anyone? I’m leaving monday morning for Pembroke ON. please let me know, can meet up on way back during the week

Might be too late but I am parting out my 90 ls
Located in Orillia. Small town on the North side of Lake Simcoe

yeah I’m back in the states already. But if i happen to travel back in the area for work ill let you know

however if your willing to ship id like to buy just the front belts with all parts minus the trim if its reasonable

I’ll try to look into it but I have alot going on at the moment. So just be patient with me.

no rush, car doesnt need to be ready until next summer so im in no hurry

Would you be will to ship