Miguel/Migz a.k.a clumbz (NWP4life member) 93 red RS =] my bitch LOL

hey wasap guys name’s miguel also known as migz and in other forums as clumbz…been a member for a long time now but never posted anything so here i am :salute::wave:
I own a 93 red RS
specs:
B20B swap
JDM b16 LSD trans.(currently about to drop in a few days)
CC stage 5 clutch sprung with 8lbs fidanza f.wheel
innovative 95a red insert mounts (love them lol)
blox I.M on stock FR/TB/injectors
tri-y replica header (soon to change onto change on to the RMF narrow header do to clearance)
JVTR radiator( still need to be put on)
*ordering full-race traction bar in the next few days

suspension setup:
function and form type 2 (thinkin of updating to the current springs onto Swift springs at a later date)(but i love how they feel)
F&F LCA( upgrading these to their newer version)
ASR sway bar kit plus brace from wek^sos

• currently on some 17s since its winter time up in Boston,MA area and the header i have are to low even with the 17s …
    but wheels that are going on the car this spring/summer/fall unless i get other wheels in between these season are Mugen CF-48 all white in size 14x6.5 rapped on Nitto NT555R 205/55/R14

have some plans for her before my trip to IA’11 this year =]
onto her current winter stage (pics)

THANKS FOR WATCHING
here’s my actual build thread:
http://forums.nwp4life.com/zerothread?id=13433&page=1

1 Like

Nice teg. I’ve been watching your teg build A+, I wanna see this car in person. GL

cause i eat motherfuckers

hahahaa thanks bro!! …you have ?? lol that means a lot bro …thanks …hey might see it in my cruise down to IA this summer ( if you plan on goin of course)…i see you from RI…pretty close to me hahaha

LOL old sticker i like it but i might take it off soon…idk yet

Idk if I’m goin to import alliance but definitly honda day at atco raceway apr 17th

you should go to IA …is so much fun …(unless you’ve been there already)…i never been to honda day before …i should make it there this season

Definitly hit me up I’m looking for a b20 longblock srodrigues8989@gmail.com

I really like the way this car is heading and it looks like its in good hands but i have to ask, why the stage 5 clutch on a practically stock motor? I’ve noticed this seems to be a growing trend but i have always thought of this as a bit overkill.

for sure homie ill mail you in a few =]

thanks bro! greatly appreciate the kind words =]
as for the clutch …all the cars ive drivean have had a high stage clutch such from stage3- stage 5…i always love the way it functions as of grip and torque is at a high percentage…so basically you feel the actual torque produced by my engine … but is mostly a personal preference i guess…hope i gave you a good answer homie =]

:clap:

Thank you …thank you … welcome to my place (thread) lol :hugs:

I really like the car. Ive got a 92 red ls and i was thinkin about doin a b20 build. Good luck with the build. Btw what kind of paint is that on the front end?

sweet and thanks bro!..b20 as it sits it pretty awesome…but is my meantime motor till i get all the fund to go K in this bad boy …and the color is dupli color red from advance auto parts lol mean time color till full paint job …

so i have a few updates from my other thread in NWP4life
b16 lsd transmission =]

my MTF from the dealer, blower motor resistor, clutch release lever/pedal, an a hoodie from the dealer i go to ! =]

and last but not least! …the model for the hoodiiieee!!! lmao!!! MIGZ!!! :alkie:

today i came home and received my other mount needed for my hydro trans …one more part and transmission is good to be on the carrr!! :alkie: :alkie:

enjoy !!

so at last i receive my last piece …thanks to keith at hasport …part came in pretty quick :thumbup:
so transmission is going on today

till later guys =]

so i got updates of my car again today! lol
so out with the old…

in with the new =D

enjoy!! and yea i drove this bitch HOME!!! fuckin love my new transmission !!! AWEsome gearing …and response …i cant wait till this roads arent salty anymore and me rock the Mugen’s

Sooooo long from this old thread. Hope everyone is well and still holding down their Gen 2 like I am.

A few changes over the years of course.

2 Likes

4 Likes