mishimoto radiator installed

well i dont know but my boys 92 civic cares the newer style cap not like ares. when he got his mishmoto he couldnt use his mugen he had to change to are style cap. it seems mishimoto is using are style caps on all there radiators.:shrug:

I have a Mishimoto radiator installed on my DA(sorry no pics yet). Great product IMO. NB Performance FTW! The radiator came with a Mishimoto cap but I am not use’n it. I have a Spoon Sports radiator cap on mine and it fits perfect.

Did you ever take pics of this setup??

sorry dude i forgot i will take them tomorrow

[QUOTE=I’m Trying;1706626]Did you ever take pics of this setup??[/QUOTE]pics

Those are sweat! Man that looks clean, especially from the fan side.

[QUOTE=92mugenintegra;1707017]pics

[/QUOTE]

Cool! Thanks for doing that!

When you wired the fans did you use the OEM plug/harness??

[QUOTE=I’m Trying;1707274]When you wired the fans did you use the OEM plug/harness??[/QUOTE] yes i did

Cool. Good to know!

Hey man that looks great…
I am glad you posted this…
A friend of mine has been “authorized to give us a once in a lifetime price” with a group buy for Mishimoto radiators. My stock rad just blew up on me so I told him to count me in…

We need at least 10 and we have 3…
I think he was tentitively quoting me at $170 that could be off though…
If anyone is interested let me know, I can point you in the right direction… email me at GreenblingGSR@Gmail.com or here is the link

[QUOTE=Greenbling;1707534]Hey man that looks great…
I am glad you posted this…
A friend of mine has been “authorized to give us a once in a lifetime price” with a group buy for Mishimoto radiators. My stock rad just blew up on me so I told him to count me in…

We need at least 10 and we have 3…
I think he was tentitively quoting me at $170 that could be off though…
If anyone is interested let me know, I can point you in the right direction… email me at GreenblingGSR@Gmail.com or here is the link[/QUOTE]

Wow I just noticed this. Someone advertising in MY vendor thread. I’ve never seen that happen here before! lmao. Dude seriously. WTF?

I Read Somewhere That The Da Radiators Stuck Out 5 Inches Too High

looks clean as hell… my friend has almost the same exact fans on his 72 nova and they are LOUD AS HELL…:roll:

well these are very quiet fans

that was true there first batch of radiators from them where to tall these new style fits like factory.

WTF are you talking about?
I’m not advertising…
I just stated that i am buying one of these radiators also

here is a pic of my new koyo rad i just got done installing, which was one of the hardest things i ever had to do to my car by the way