misterfx8 selling bad parts

i bought a tranny from you asked you specifically if the bearing was shot and you said no and it is i already emailed so please email me back.

hold on now. how is it that i selling bad parts. i never had any problems with anybody. i have sold alot of parts and no one had any problems. you have not even spoke to me yet about anything and already you are saying i am selling bad parts. and why are you posting up with out even talking to me first. plus i only sold you one part. not parts. so reframe yourself in words. plus you had the tranny for 3 months. who knows what you did with the tranny within that time. you send me an email today 10/18/07 at 3:40pm then you post here 10/18/07 3:58pm. without giving me a chance to check my email or even talk to you. what you think i am on the computer all day. with out even talking to me you are already making threats. talking about lawyers and you will see me in court and plus you say you are going to take things far. that you have all my info. thats not the way to do business. this is kids games. what you need ed to do was wait for my reply then take we it from there. not make a thread that i am selling bad parts. this is bull and you know it.

ok well i waited all day long and no reply and you replyed here before my email which you still havent replyed my mechanic even says the tranny is screwed up if you wanna talk to him…like i said give me my money back ill send you the tranny back and were all good

i doubt ralph would sell a shot tranny to someone. i’ve done business with him numerous times as buyer and seller and never had any problems. alot can happen in 3 months. most likely what happened is he sold you the tranny with it having no problems and after some more use some problems occurred. this will happen with any used item. which is why the item is sold as used and in “as is” condition. the as is condition was that it was working with no problems. check his feedback and the fact that he’s been around here for a few years.

I also have done business with Ralph. I met him face to face. He’s a good honest person. You got a problem with him. Then you got a problem with all of us. Go ahead, take him to court. All of use will stand by him and laugh at you as you lose the case. Any ways, I bet you that you beat the hell out of the tranny and screwed up something and since you don’t have the money to get it fixed. You want to get your money back. I’ll tell you 1 thing. Thats not gonna happen. Go ahead. Try to bring him down. Because Alot more people stand by him.

is it hard to fix that bearing?

well…misterfx8, you owe him NOTHING. i mean, shiit…if the OP first installed the tranny and have no problems or complaints in 3 months, one would suspect that everything is A-OK…no? i mean, wtf do you expect redg2, u bought a ‘used’ item. Yeah…I KNOW, it sucks to see shiit takes a dump on you after spending your hard earned money on it but what can u do about it? it’s been 3 whole months…within that time who knows, you could of abused the tranny like it was your red headed step child.

thanks guys for your support.:bowthank:

redg2 i replied here first. this is where it started and its going to end right here. i am not trying to f#$% you over thats not my style. why did you wait 3 months to tell me the input shaft is broken. why you could not tell me 3 months before or at least a week or two after you got it? why now? sounds odd to me. WORD OF ADVICE. when i buy anything it could be online, on the street, or even from a store. the first thing i do is CHECK IT RIGHT AWAY and specially if there is NO WARRANTY. because if there is anything wrong i ll want an exchange or a refund. but not 3 months later down the line and specially if its used. i gave you a good price was not trying to make a large profit. are you sure your mechanic is not trying to rip you off?

yea im sure my mechanic is not trying to rip me off the tranny has been sitting at his shop for the 3months i today bought a new one there is shaft play and u can hear the bearings grindin…

so much could have happened in 3 months with that thing sitting at your mech’s place. its all hearsay. You should have checked/installed the trans asap instead of waiting so long and with the transmission out of your hands. You dont have a case against this guy.

sorry about all of this. i know it sucks. but if you would got to me asap when you first got it, i would had work with you. you bought another? could you have just repaired the first one. this trannys are not to hard to work on.

did your mechanic check the clutch cable, pressure plate. if the clutch cable is not properly adjusted it wont go in to gear. also did he take out the other one? if he did how was the pressure plate? did he check all the symptoms of the tranny having a bad input shaft?

Anytime Ralph :wink: . I just don’t like seeing somebody trying to bring down a good person esp if I delt with them before. Know what I mean?

my car is getting manually converted now and i needed it so i went ahead and bought another one you can hear the bearings grinding up in there and the shaft has play in it

Bottom line man is three months is way too long to come back and complain about the parts. Way too many variables. Carry on.

RedG2, i have been in your situation before and i know it sux, but 3 months is 3 months. You cant just come back and say you want your money back, your gonna sue ect… I had boughten a tranny for mine and about a month 1/2 later i put it in and there was no 3rd gear. The guy told me it was all good, no grinds, perfect tranny. I would have gone after him if i had put it in right away, but now im just kicking myself in the arse cause i know i should not have waited that long to install it. Bottom line, dont wait so damn long next time. Hope you learned.

He probably has seeing that this thread is almost a year old and his last activity date is May 2.