Momo Race Steering Wheel, Momo Horn Button, Momo & Boss DA/EF hub

Selling my leather Momo Race steering wheel. Leather is in great condition, although the seams inside are starting to pull apart a bit. I was planning to glue it back together but it’s never been a problem, or gotten worse in the last year or two I’ve owned it. Wheel came from Japan insert F&F “overnight parts” joke here. The momo hub is designed for a DA or EF with cruise control, however I removed the harness and contact pins for the cruise control and horn (my DA doesn’t have cruise control so this allowed it to fit my car, although the horn doesnt work.) I have the harness and contact pins which will be included but the contact pins need to be soldered to the wires for everything to work. (worst case at this point is that the horn isn’t functional in its current state) The momo horn button is brand new and never used. I bought a spare boss hub that I was going to pull the contact ring off to attach to the back of the momo hub for the oem horn contact to work but never got to it, and now im selling my DA so I dont need any of this anymore. The Boss steering wheel hub fits a DC/EG. Price is $200 shipped within the US for the steering wheel, horn, and both hubs.

Im best reached on my cell by text at 540-333-0006. Im located in Idaho.

Thanks for looking!! Feel free to ask any questions.

Bump! Open to offers!

Bump! Price drop - $180 for everything including shipping!

Sold!