my Da & brother-in-law;s Ef

sorry for the low quality pics, but as you can see from my hood and fenders im broke as hell. !! next time im gonna try in pick a spot witrh some better graffiti. I think we should have left more of a gap in between the cars as well !!

wow.

not sure if me and you have the same meaning for … WOW…

LOL!!

Notice my lowercase input on it. It’s not the good and shocked WOW :frowning:

hahahah, i had this pics on my computor so i said screw it , might as well just throw them on here !!!

At least put the original hubcaps on, civic hubcaps are ugly and the civic with the bee can looking muffler just looks ugly. I hate to be mean, but I’m just expressing myself :slight_smile:

its cool, i respect everyones opinion. i think those hubcaps look ok on my car, its better than just having the steelies, imo. i think the ef looks pretty clean, you should have seen it before , it was hideous !! it may be hard to believe but that bee can looking muffler sounds dope !!!

I’m sure it sounds cool to you, but I’m sure it sounds like a can full of bee’s trying to escape :slight_smile:

ive always had a soft spot in my heart for an EF. Bump for some sweet rides, look forward to seeing how they progress.

thanks ^

jdm as fuck

So are your cars dating cause they are getting a little too close there in a few of those pics.

Just playin welcome