B16 fly wheel
Jdp carbon lip
Jdm headlights

Parts that I’m going to get:
Skunk2 pro s v2 suspension
Skunk2 intake and t/b
Dc headers

Welcome to G2IC!

I think this thread is worthless without pics. Otherwise seems like a nice start.

What the guy above me said.

Pics or ban!

pics or it dident happen.

pics or you don’t have a da

lmao:rofl:

i like the name of your title. sounds gangster. honestly. !!!post pics if you can.

:pixstfu:

Yeah I will ASAP just need to get to my computer
Doing this from my iPad, can’t put pics lol

IMG014 new.jpg

IMG001 new.jpg

IMG015 (2) new.jpg

What year civic steering wheel is that? Could use some engine bay pics and that of the hydro setup…

its from an ef hatch. im going to get the ef7 zc steering wheel though. its a 330mm and it looks like this one except it has one more spoke on the bottom and it has a deep dish style.
ill put the pics up right now. i couldnt really take one a pick from the clutch pedal but i think you know how the bracket looks like from the hydro kit.

[QUOTE=Lozano1991;2260033]its from an ef hatch. im going to get the ef7 zc steering wheel though. its a 330mm and it looks like this one except it has one more spoke on the bottom and it has a deep dish style.
ill put the pics up right now. i couldnt really take one a pick from the clutch pedal but i think you know how the bracket looks like from the hydro kit.[/QUOTE]

I removed all my cruise control hardware and I’m looking for a new steering wheel and I kind of like that look. I really like the jdm dc2 steering wheel, but they don’t come cheap. I’m on a budget. I’m also looking to replace and move my clutch reso and looking to see what other folks have done with there setup. Looking good so far. Keep on modding.

Ng

ran it through the firewall

new.jpg

Look pretty good. Engine bay shots?

im having trouble putting pics up

a.jpg

Hasport FTMFW!

Lol ?

Try using photobucket. That works good for me.

You mean put the HTML code on the URL?