My dads new toy

went to stafford texas with my dad to trade his 08 mustang gt for 08 gt500 from texas direct auto that place is huge lol id say over 2 thousand cars over there lamborgini viper aston martin and everything alot of people too crowded as well some of em came from airport to buy cars drive it back home wonder if u guys ever heard of this place?

that thing is madd fast lol 12 sec car all stock except for carbon fiber air intake duct, exhaust and traction bar he had no problem going 100 off ramp into freeway lol hes been wanting one for a while so he finally got it im soooo jealous as fuck lol

so what will it take to make my b20 out perform his car hahaha i know it will be 10,000 lol but at least ill be owning it not the bank haha id rather make payment towards my car so maybe b20 non vtec with sleeved block stronger rods with arp bolts some mild cams bigger valves? 70’s mm throttlebody 1000cc injectors gt35r b16a trans i really dont know what it will take to make it 500 hp this stuff i listed sounded like “wish list” lol and again fuck im jealous haha

is there some kind tuning settings where i can set it at low 300-350 hp for dd around 10 or 12 psi and able to set it to 500 hp @ 25 psi from drivers seat???

lol i dunno

yea on hondata you can do a low boost map and a high boost map…i hope u plan on spending well over 10k tho

[QUOTE=demolisher;2284188]
so what will it take to make my b20 out perform his car hahaha[/QUOTE]

you could try starting with a combination of punctuation and not typing like a 12-year-old talks. it’s a start, right?

yo dawg, i heard you like mustangs…

so we traded your mustang for a mustang so you drive the old car while you drive the new car

yeah lol i told him yo dawg u been offically pimped after he got it.

sorry bro, i know my english are horrible its not my first language though. im trying to learn! i really am. my english isnt as bad as other deaf people lol im deaf haha other deaf people would write like this HELLO THERE I ASK U U GO TEXAS TOMORROW? that text i got from deaf guy the night before i went to texas to pick his another mustang lol

Demolisher, an Integra should be able to do 12 second runs with 350hp.

http://forums.g2ic.com/showthread.php?194521-Top-10-Fastest-1-4-Mile-G2-s-V-2&highlight=integrated93

Search for their build threads for more information.

Let’s not forget about capitalization and adverbs.

I forgot how to use adverbs. lol Its been while since i been in school. I need to back to school and catch up, i need to anyway,

Relax. You expressed your points coherently. And English is not even your first language.

English is my only language, and even so, my grammar is still a little rusty.

What do you plan on taking in school?

Language arts and reading and especially math. i need to do ged cause i dropped out out of 9th grade, Its hard to get a job. What do u mean expressed my point coherently? i dont even know what coherently means.

Yea, it’s hard to find a decent job in today’s economic climate, even for degree holders.

There are a lot of useful online tools, such as videos, texts and forums, that will help you get that GED. I had a lot of success with Kahn Academy. Good luck.

Coherently means clearly. I easily understood what you said, so to me, you were coherent.

some other forums said they couldnt understand me like what armed ferret keep crying about no offense to him though he always jump in like he just did without say anything about what i posted

i HATE that dude, also i believe he doesn’t even have an integra…demolisher u have a few people wanting to send u clusters but ur ignoring all of us

So what? There are a lot of members who post on here who don’t have Integras anymore. I don’t have an Integra anymore.

If you don’t like him, ignore him. No need to post comments towards him every time he posts (that have been removed since they have been UNCALLED for), unless you want to be banned-which has been discussed.

OP. This is OFF-TOPIC. If you have technical questions, then post them in the correct forum if you want helpful answers.

no comment i guess…eventho every member ive talked to wishes you could be banned and you are referred to as the g2ic nazi in many cases…just saying armedferret NEVER has anything nice to say to anyone maybe he should be banned

[QUOTE=spikeymike;2284343]So what? There are a lot of members who post on here who don’t have Integras anymore. I don’t have an Integra anymore.

If you don’t like him, ignore him. No need to post comments towards him every time he posts (that have been removed since they have been UNCALLED for), unless you want to be banned-which has been discussed.

OP. This is OFF-TOPIC. If you have technical questions, then post them in the correct forum if you want helpful answers.[/QUOTE]

To each their own I guess.
Overcoming a language barrier isn’t easy. But you’re trying your best.

In my opinion, the best way to learn how to write is to read. Learn by example- books won’t be published until they are screened by a team of talented editors. Popular bloggers usually have a good grasp of the language. Read whatever you’re interested in. You’re probably not going to learn what an adverb is, but you’ll know off the bat if a sentence doesn’t make sense because it differs from what you’ve read before.

If you come across a word that you don’t understand, google it. We got it good compared to those who had to use a hard copy dictionary.

Good luck.

A lot of people on here don’t have Integras. They had them a while back, they made a lot of good friends on here, and so this is where they keep in touch.

Armed Ferret is quite the character. But he knows his stuff.

Umm… Spikeymike’s the moderator. The guy who controls who gets banned.

trust me i already know this…

he banned me, guess its all yalls loss as i am a BIG buyer on here and do have some cool parts for sale as well…

holy shit. Didnt know, Didnt get email or anything did u guys try to text me? cuz i lost that number.

yeah im trying my best, I ve been editing every post i’ve made. lol