My Daughter!

Wow that still feels weird to say.
Katelyn Ann was born May 5 @ 0147. Shes a tiny thing @ 6lb3oz and 18" but is perfectly healthy. Keyword there is PERFECT!
Mom and baby are doing well and were all enjoying spending time together trying to figure out this family thing…

congrats! we share the same birthdate! woooo!

Whew. I was worried she’d get your looks. :giggle:

Hey! You get to teach her how to put on makeup! :stuck_out_tongue:

Congratulations.

Congrats man, they grow up ridiculously fast, so take lots of pictures and video.

I’ve seen some ugly babies in my time, and she is NOT one of them :slight_smile:

She’s adorable, man. Really a cutie. Small, but she’s healthy and that’s all that matters. Congratulations!!! :rockon:

congrats D:)

[QUOTE=imcnblu;2258629]I’ve seen some ugly babies in my time, and she is NOT one of them :slight_smile:

She’s adorable, man. Really a cutie. Small, but she’s healthy and that’s all that matters. Congratulations!!! :rockon:[/QUOTE]

dido!!

Dido?

Yeah I see a resemblance. We’ll know more as she gets older though. :up:

Congrats man. Cute baby you have…

Congrats! My little girl is 5 months old now. Everyone is gonna tell you how fast they grow. It is, without a shadow of a doubt, TRUE!

Is she your first?

Congratulations on your first bundle of joy Dustin! She’s gorgeous! I guess we’re all growing up now aren’t we?

You and Amy aren’t allowed to.

+1

Good man.

Congrats homo.

8 months later if anyone without facebook (robert) cares.

Thank you D for making me proud. shes adorable, I love the niners shirt! LETS GO NINERS:)

remember watching that playoff game at Aarons house when the niners came all the way back to beat NY:D That was a good game and so was yesterdays!