My passenger window stopped

ok. My pAssenger Widow just stopped working about 10 minutes ago. Im really pissed off caus ei cant get it to work again, i checked the fuse and its all good. I also reset my ecu to see if that would do anything, but it didnt.

So does anyone habe any suggestions on what the problem is and how i can fix it?

Check your main window switch on your driver door and look in the plug in the back to see if it’s broken or not making enough contact. I had this problem once, my passenger door stopped working all of a sudden and I replace that whole switch and it worked again. HTH

are you ABSOLUTELY positive you didnt just switch on the window lock button from you drivers side door?? Happened to me once- nothing to be ashamed about- but I will still :rofl: if this is the case

:bow:

Do what Jteg said, if everything checks out it’s probably the electric motor thats shot.

my passenger motor is pooping out as well. It’s slowly been getting slower and slower to go up. Will use the suggestions here though.

My passenger window goes up and down slower than my driver side. Does that mean the motor for my passenger side is starting to die?

Re: My passenger window stopped

Originally posted by EddieGSR
[B]ok. My pAssenger Widow just stopped working about 10 minutes ago. Im really pissed off caus ei cant get it to work again, i checked the fuse and its all good. I also reset my ecu to see if that would do anything, but it didnt.

So does anyone habe any suggestions on what the problem is and how i can fix it? [/B]
I was thinking maybeyour motor is going out but I would check the wiring first before you pay for a new motor, Mine goes really slow when its raining, is that because the motor gets wet or what???
Alan Lee