NC-91 integra part out. HKS Tein Sk2 will ship

they look like DC seats from the back, cant really tell. they have the DA brackets on them? they blue?

How much for the coolant overflow reservoir’s cap+straw (no hoses or clamps) shipped to 55806? $10? I need it quickly, right now mine is broken. Let me know where to send payment and I’ll get right on it.

I’m assuming this part is the same from 90-93(?!)…I have a 92.

[QUOTE=DrIce926;2277544]How much for the coolant overflow reservoir’s cap+straw (no hoses or clamps) shipped to 55806? $10? I need it quickly, right now mine is broken. Let me know where to send payment and I’ll get right on it.

I’m assuming this part is the same from 90-93(?!)…I have a 92.[/QUOTE]

$15 shipped. It’s the same for all da integras. My PayPal is :
J.cooper16@yahoo.com

Heres a pic of the front of the seat. I’ve been told that they are dark blue before. I feel like they are faded black but the pics speak for themselves

aftermartket swaybar?

$15 Payment sent for reservoir cap+straw. I would have sent a PM instead of clogging up this thread, but it’s been a while since I’ve been back here and I couldn’t find that functionality anymore.

Let me know if the address doesn’t start with 511. Paypal does some weird stuff to me sometimes.

Thanks, btw!

Pretty sure it’s stock

Got the payment for the overflow tank.
Will get it shipped out ASAP

those seats and arm rest are clean, wish i was closer

do you have the OEM automatic seatbelts that bolt to the seats? more pics of how the center console is installed? and how much for that?

Interested in the sunroof visor with the hardware if it is oem. How much shipped to 93234?

No I don’t have the auto seat belts. I was using harness’ and how else would a arm rest be installed?
It’s from a DC teg so I screwed a piece of plastic to the bottom where the ebrake handle is to hold change and what not.

I’ve had several ppl interested in the sun roof visor. It is held on with hardware which leads me to believe it’s OEM
Will keep you posted on it

Do you have front and rear tow hooks or just rear?

Email: chuckthompson43@yahoo.com

What color is the third brake light cover? How much shipped to 98391?

I could use some small parts… A couple brackets from the engine bay (mine are rusting away, so, meaning if rust free), quarter glass rear molding (breakin attempt, meaning, molding not the glass), sunroof glass (about the biggest part I need). Email me if interested… pmiczek-at-sbcglobal-dot-net, thx.

hey you never gave me a qoute on this still waiting

[QUOTE=Cooperster08;2277572]No I don’t have the auto seat belts. I was using harness’ and how else would a arm rest be installed?
It’s from a DC teg so I screwed a piece of plastic to the bottom where the ebrake handle is to hold change and what not.

I’ve had several ppl interested in the sun roof visor. It is held on with hardware which leads me to believe it’s OEM
Will keep you posted on it[/QUOTE]

i’ve never seen a DC console in a DA, i mean teh pics and listing are vague hence the questions i present. it’s cool though. glws

Hey i need the front camberkit breaks bar and mirrors when could i get them if you still have them

And the hood i would really like that and i would pick it all up im not to far away from were you are im actually working in smithfeild today

I work outta town all week. Hard to get quotes on stuff when I’m not home. Will let everyone know shipping tomorrow or Saturday.

Well if you looked at the pic you saw a dc arm rest in a da. You blow my thread up over some seats you were never going to get. Thanks for the bumps.

Would you take pickups on the stuff i need hood mirrors and camber kits?

$300 and it’s only the front camber kit.

Edit: thought you asked how much would those parts be.
But yes you are more then welcome to pickup the parts