NC-91 integra part out. HKS Tein Sk2 will ship

http://www.carolinahondas.com/honda-car-parts-only-classifieds/160384-91-integra-part-out-hks-bc-turbo-cams-jdm-tein.html

Lmk if you see anything you need.

How much for that strut bar?

$10 plus shipping. I’ll have to get a quote an letcha know

I am interested in your tein coilovers. How many miles are on them and could you please send me some pictures? I’m in SC so hopefully I’m not too far from you. 864-9zero5-787four
Thanks
-Drew

how much for the exhaust extender?

$15 shipped

Unknown mileage on the coilovers. The fronts were overhauled in 2010
Will send pics now

Can you send a pix of that strut bar? (414)722-5128

also would like to know how much for the 92-93 exhaust adapter/extender. thanks.

$15 shipped

What shape is your top door window molding in? The bottom quarter panel window molding too? I burnt mine buffing out my wet sand and have been trying to look for some nice replacements.

how do i send payment for the exhaust extender? email me at iogearz@ yahoo.com thanks!

how much for the sunroof visor and the rear carbon fiber fuel cover shippped to mahwah nj 07430

what’s the deal w/ those seats?

I’ll get you a quote. Thanks for the interest people!

Seats are $80 for both. Pretty clean.

What’s your email? I can send pics of the parts

Can you inspect the moldings for me? Just looking for the rubber finish to have no burns and still have or at least still be capable of it’s original glossy finish with a little loving. Email: amat878@aol.com

It looks like there is a phat crack on the driver’s one piece headlight. How is the condition of the headlights?

40 for the beaks bar? 33321

Their in great shape. Dunno what your seeing in the pic…

Can’t go that low on the beaks bar sorry

Hey. Please Email me more pics of your 1 piece headlights. Also, might be interested in your exhaust.

email: jnucum671@gmail.com

thanks.