NC-91 integra part out. HKS Tein Sk2 will ship

That will work im mounting a gauge to it anyway. How much to 98012?

Hey, do you have quotes for the parts I asked??

$125 shipped for the OEM lip, rear mud guards and emblems. I have the driver side fender liner but it has a 3inch hole towards the front bottom corner. Everything else you want is gone.

$30 shipped for the steering column cover.

I no longer need the mud flaps or inner fender. So you know longer have roof visor? How much would each be( emblems/lip) separate with shipping included thanks

Could have done without the second sentence, glws.

$65 for the lip shipped
Make me an offer on the emblems. They’ll fit in a envelope so shipping cost will be minimal

15$ for emblems. That’s a great price for the lip ill try to get it later if you still have it

Oh and does it include honda “H’s” “Honda” and “integra” ones. Hey and are the moldings on the fenders the vtec if yes can I get a price on that as well thank you

Yeah I can do $15 for the emblems. (“H” “Honda” and “Integra”)
No they aren’t vtec moldings.

PayPal is: J.cooper16@yahoo.com

[QUOTE=Cooperster08;2284029]Yeah I can do $15 for the emblems. (“H” “Honda” and “Integra”)
No they aren’t vtec moldings.

PayPal is: J.cooper16@yahoo.com[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks ill send payment through gift

Payment sent lmk when you recieve payment and ship thank you

Got it. Will get it out Monday. Lmk about the lip. Thanks

Would you take any trades

thanks for the response, sorry i’m just now seeing this

Only on b series vtec, crx or s2000 stuff.

And no longer interested I’m assuming?

Could you hold onto it ill try to purchase it within the next couple of weeks. Yea I’m still wondering if you have the sunroof visor?? And do you still have the strut bar or a bolt for camber?

It’ll be here. I forgot to box the column cover up and bring it outta town with me this week. Will have it in the mail when I get home Friday. Sorry about that.

Sunroof visor is gone. What camber bolt you talking about?

naw, you said the passenger was sold, correct?

[QUOTE=Cooperster08;2284488]It’ll be here. I forgot to box the column cover up and bring it outta town with me this week. Will have it in the mail when I get home Friday. Sorry about that.

Sunroof visor is gone. What camber bolt you talking about?[/QUOTE]

It’s cool I think I can purchase the lip on Friday can you do 65$ with turn signal lense and screws??