need a exhaust ??

who makes a quality exhaust for 91 ls four door. i have a crappy meineke special that was put on there by previous owner ( i hate it) and i havent seen to find one. opinions are welcome thanks guys:up:

Are you talking about a new muffler or a cat-back exhaust? A cat back will run in the range of $500-$600 depending on the deal you get. I just got my Greddy MX in ($472 shipped, thanks group buy!), can’t wait to put it on. For NA tegs, i heard the MX had the best sound and performance to it, but i don’t know for sure. It looks damn nice, now just to put it on.

I have cat back Greddy MX Its great only the tip is a littel to big but it really isnt bad

check out the dc sport catback

Originally posted by GrvDiggaz
I have cat back Greddy MX Its great only the tip is a littel to big but it really isnt bad

yea i agree, i was a little surprised when i pulled it out of the box how big that tip is. Ahh well, if it ever really bothers me i’ll pick up a smaller tip.

Tenzo Baby!! :slight_smile: also known as “Touring”. Believe it or not, i really like it, and it was inexpensive. Stainless steel finish, 4" tip, not too loud (on a 2.5" non-resonated non-cat high compression motor), not to quiet. I’m still not sure how well it flows, we’ll see when i remove it for the dyno.

Greddy SP, RS*R, HKS Sport, hehe that’s IF you can find those lol