Need help diagnosing clutch problem!

So a about a month ago my stock b18a1 blew in my 1990 RS coupe.
I got a new b20b high comp motor put in and they redid all seals and installed a new clutch.
Last week I was driving home and I went to down shift to turn into my street and the clutch got stuck to the floor. So I get out check the cable because I’ve seen them snap, and it was fine but there was so much play in the clutch fork I could pull it all the way up and down.
So I take it back to the shop that did the swap and all the work and they open up the trans and see the fork spring snapped into 3 pieces. So obviously we just replace the spring and everything else looked unharmed and put it back together. Same problem exists! So we open it back up and replace pressure plate, throw out bearing and it still happens!
So with this problem clutch goes to floor thus not letting me select gears. So they are telling me my clutch took a crap which to me doesn’t make sense because of it working fine and if you try putting it into gears it starts rolling very slow.
So I’m going to order a new flywheel for a crv which the motor came from to see if that does it.
I’ve check for the past week for any posts on this happening to anyone else, and I can’t seem to find everything.
Again I have tried 3 clutch cables replaced throw out, fork spring, pressure plate and clutch.
Any advice will help to I can tell the shop to check.
Don’t want to push my show car to the back until I buy a new trans.
Thank you fam
B20b motor, stock 90-91 S1 tranny

Kind of sounds like they didn’t put the spring back in correctly, or more was damaged than what was first thought. Could the fork also be getting stuck out?

You sure the cable tension is set correctly?

Yes I check the adjustment, and I’m going in the morning so I’ll check the spring like you said
I’m going to be taking a rebuilt b16 trans with me just incase

Go b16 tranny anyways lol better feel

what happened?

I’ve seen the weld on the release arm break and it’s just rotating inside the tube…