Need help .. Fail smog test! CO level is high

Need help passing the smog test…
the car is all stock change the o2 sensor ( denso) new catalytic converter new spark plugs(ngk) distributor was ok i have check the caps and the ignition rotor and the ignition wires engine oil has been chnged a month ago car is running fine with no problem no engine check light this is the second time i had a emission tested the first one fails like a week ago… Only problem was the CO % on the emission results level is above the range or limit what ever you call it. This car was driven by my father since i was out for almost six years and i know he takes good care of it …,now im here its time for me to take charge for whatever maintenance the car needs … This is a daily driving car i have 246 thousands miles i believe in this car … Im hoping someone can help me or can give me an idea to look for in order to pass the smog test and its due in 2 weeks…,thank you in advanced

vid… :slight_smile:

Check cam timing, adjust valves properly (cold engine), Leaking fuel injectors or bad fuel pressure or regulator. Low spark output.