need help finding coolant leak

coolant is leaking on the bottom of the car when i just start up my car. Coolant stops leaking when i’ve ran the car for about 10 minutes.

Looking from the hood their is no leaks form the hoses. i just glanced below the car and there was coolant dripping. I haven’t went underneath my car yet.

Is their any radiator hoses below the engine?

Could it be the water pump?

is the leak by the radiator itself?
how old is your radiator?
might be the endtanks - or by one of the inlet/outlet necks( try to reach your hand down by the lower hose at the radiator to feel for coolant)
pull your fans and try get a better view.-it should take no more’n a half-hour

hope this helps

Radiator is 11 years old.

from glanceing from the bottom of the car. its dripping near the middle of the engine near the oil tank.

leak stops after the car has ran for awhile

youre gonna have to get her up on jackstands and get under there and look and feel for a leak.
-you cant see anything dribbling down the block can you?
and you might wanna look into replacing your rad. i just replaced my 11 year old one yesterday and it was SHOT!

paz

where is it coming from? most likely its your radiator…

i still haven’t went under the car. but from a glance, coolant was down near the oil pan passenger side.

The wierd thing is. It was just leaking for one day. eversince it hasn’t leaked coolant for 2 days now. whats with that?

Originally posted by n17
[B]i still haven’t went under the car. but from a glance, coolant was coming down near the oil pan, passenger side.

The wierd thing is. It was just leaking for one day. eversince it hasn’t leaked coolant for 2 days now. whats with that? [/B]