Need help in Niagara region - honda techs??

Do any of you know any complete Honda ‘gods’ within say 30min. of Niagara Falls? I need to find a tech with access to a MasterTech Vetronix scan system WITH the Acura software package. I suppose if you know someone with the OEM PGM package in their garage or at work, this would be ideal. The older MT scaners without the flash “upgrade” will read the Honda cards AFAIK.
Ideally I would like someone to print out of the first “frame” to load into the system so I can cross reference all the sensor’s outputs, etc. I am trying endlessly to troubleshoot a drivability problem and have been getting almost nowhere. I will go to the dealer if need be but often the true Honda gods are elsewhere.

Obviously I will pay for the services if someone knows of anyone. Please contact me privately if you can help.

Thanks!
Andrew.
aka neex.

Ok then… What about a local shadetree hack like myself that wants to come take a look/stab at what’s going on with my teg? Like I said, it has me baffled. I am ‘this’ close to taking it to the dealer. This isn’t my mantra but it looks like I’m almost ready to throw in the towel here…

Andrew.
aka neex.
:wink:

Team Bad Engine Gremlins