Need Help Tuning

Ive been tuning Hondata online for apx 2 years, if anyone needs help i can do S300, Flashpro, & Kpro

text for more info 717-222-8619

your hondata exclusive?

i specialize in hondata, but i can tune anything online as long as you can datalog, i also do street tuning

sweet. im going to be needing your help then. im going to be on crome+freelog. do you have any past customers/people that you can share with us…

ha i had someone with crome before and i went on there website to download the software and they said i had to buy the licensing for $400+ to download the software

most of my tuning customers are from k20a.org i have a few threads in the ecu section under the same user name as here

also checkout my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/TomzAuto/162011900496448 post some questions or concerns there and everyone i tuned for will put you at ease

maybe look into getting a hondata s300

hmm… cool deal. i got all my datalog stuff from xenocron today. my car should be back on the road april 1st. according to my builder i should leave the stock ecu and the obd0 set up for the break in period. so after thats done, ill get the obd1 conversion done and start getting info.

do you charge or are you here to make a difference in the lives of the young and willing?

[QUOTE=DA_all_day;2205111]hmm… cool deal. i got all my datalog stuff from xenocron today. my car should be back on the road april 1st. according to my builder i should leave the stock ecu and the obd0 set up for the break in period. so after thats done, ill get the obd1 conversion done and start getting info.

do you charge or are you here to make a difference in the lives of the young and willing?[/QUOTE]

i started out by tuning for free as a hobby but i ended up getting ALOT of people that were willing to pay, and i had to oblige :slight_smile:

i see… what are we looking at? i would like to have a street,strip,and economy setting… if possible… or depending on the price i would like just the street tune…

online tuning i charge $100 for na, $150 for boost - street tuning i charge $60/hr

i tune idle, partial and wide open throttle, and i always tune for max power and fuel economy

:pupeyes: damnit… ok… so for online tuning its just going to be datalog,tune,send,datalog,tune,send… until perfection?

basically youll record a dl and email it to me with the kal you used to record it, then ill edit the kal and email it back to you to record another dl

i do 10 edits for na tunes

and 15 edits for boosted tunes

it comes out to $10 per edit, i also offer partial tunes for $50 which will include 5 edits

ttt

i will be getting back to you as soon as my car is up and running

sounds good man lmk

ive been lookin for somethin like this as there is not really a good place to take my car around here, i have s300. do i just have to record a data log and thats it?
or do you need to know the entire setup top to bottom as well

im very interested but am still learning the ropes of s300…theres alot in there. can u also set up two step and anti lag?

yea just record a datalog and email it to me with your kal - tomzauto@yahoo.com

in the email just give me a description of your setup

ok sweet.
my kal would be my?? …sorry i dont know

I dont mean to crap on your parade here but am I the only one that thinks this(tuning threw email) is a bad idea!! what happens if and when someone get the wrong map or due to a slight error in the mapping ends up loosing there motor… if your halfway across the country, how are you going to be able to see this while its happening on the dyno? the emailed datalog afterward is going to be a day late and a dollar short cause the damage is done… lets say thats not the case and this person get the right map every time, wont this be more expensive in the long run. 10 different trips to the dyno is going to cost a lot more then one, two trips…

I under stand that tuning can be expensive, even for those of you that dont have access to a reputable tuner with in a reasonable driving distance but there is a reason most tuner perfer to be behind the wheel of the car durring the procedure. This not a portion of any build that should be skimped on… if you have to trailer your car half way across your state, then do it!! Atleast youll have the piece of mind that goes with it…

since i have crome, you cant help me?