Need Help: Weird Squeaking

For the past week, I’ve been hearing a high-pitched squeaking noise coming from area of the left-front wheel (the sound resonates through to the driver’s side dash). Here are the circumstances:

1. It occurs ONLY when I depress the brake pedal to come to a complete stop. To clarify, it sounds more like a up-and-down squeaking noise rather than squealing that might come from brake pad/rotor contact (layman’s technical explanation).

2. It does NOT occur when I drive over bumps of any kind at any speed. It also does not occur when I push down on the fender.

3. I’ve had an Ingalls camber kit–with the less-squeaky rubber bushings–for 8 months and have never experienced noise of any kind coming from them. During this period, I also had alignments done this past April and September with no aftereffects.

4. Three weeks ago, I had another alignment performed. Nothing was wrong with the car; for legality purposes I just had to get another one (read: Hawaii Recon Inspection).

I do plan on taking back to the alignment shop to have it diagnosed, but can any of you provide me with an educated guess as to what the problem might be?

Thanks in advance.

possibly a lower ball joint, i have changed mine a couple of times for this