need help with ignition set-up!!!

sup guys, i’ve just got a MSD Sport Compact Ignition, MSD Blaster SS Coil, MSD Distributor Cap, and MSD Wires for my car… but i need your help on how to set everything up. my friends and i are havin’ some trouble finding locations to mount everything under the hood. might anyone have a picture of their set-up or a similar set-up to help me out with this??? thanks so much.

josh.

p.s. please feel free to e-mail me them at ninodelmar_@hotmail.com

Does your car have ABS?
If not then you should be able to mount both to the firewall on the passenger side. If you do have ABS you might want to think about a battery relocation so you could mount the coil there, I mounted my MSD coil on the firewall but I don’t have the SCI controller.

don’t have ABS… but have an aftermarket alarm that takes up some space on the firewall. and the SCI box is huge… so we’re a bit perplexed.

bump…

bump…

good thing Dan takes very nice pics…

most people mount em like he did. see it in the bottom left hand corner? HTH

hmm… that’s where we were thinking of puting the box… but i also have the blaster ss… and need to know where i can jam that in… because on the firewall i’ve got my alarm, just to the right were the box is on the pic posted.
thanks, josh.

bump… a little help here please… i’m gonna try and get this installed tonight as i head back up to college on sunday morning! CRUNCH TIME PEOPLE… :uhoh: please help me out here… a G2IC brother needs a little love… :frowning:

thanks, josh.

p.s. do i need to run colder plugs with this ignition set-up… I have heard both yes and no… any confirmation. thanks so much!!!

ttt

I know its a little late for the information but I mounted my SS coil by the intake piping leading down to the passenger side fender well. Its a very nice mounting place and still close to the distributor. :up: