need some stock bushings

anyone who has a suspension bushing kit: i need the stock bushings from your rear lower control arm.

reply here or email me dan8520@hotmail.com

which one are you talking about? I don’t think that the stock “big” bushing comes out in one piece, so if somone has upgraded to ES bushings the stock one is ruined. If you need the bushing for the lower rear shock mount check out www.frautoparts.com for that.

He said lower control arm bushings so I’m pretty sure he means lower control arm bushings. The “big one” is in the trailing arm. The inner and outer LCA bushings are the same but the shock mount is different. None of them are “reusable” as nonsense said.

Either get a LCA polyurethane bushing kit (cheapest option), or get the stock bushings (about $20 each). If you’re replacing all three bushings with stockers, just get a new LCA ($90 from A&H).

Tom

Originally posted by real9999
[B]He said lower control arm bushings so I’m pretty sure he means lower control arm bushings. The “big one” is in the trailing arm. The inner and outer LCA bushings are the same but the shock mount is different. None of them are “reusable” as nonsense said.

Either get a LCA polyurethane bushing kit (cheapest option), or get the stock bushings (about $20 each). If you’re replacing all three bushings with stockers, just get a new LCA ($90 from A&H).

Tom [/B]

gawd damn I feel like a noob lately . . . I keep confusing the trailing arm bushings with the LCA bushings LOL :stuck_out_tongue: