Negative Camber

I have neuspeed race springs on stock shoks with 17" konig tantrums and 205/40/17 rubber the thing is it looks like i have MAJOR negative camber my wheels are on a major angle it looks like im dropped like 3.5inches but im on neuspeed races my bro has coilovers on his civic coupe with 17’s its lowered 3.5 inches and his camber is better than mine. Is theyr sumthin wrong with my setup , Let me know. Thanks.

is your ‘bro’ your brother or friend?

Get a camber kit.

Any other more helpful opinions i just wanna make sure that this is normal to have this much negative camber .

get a damn camber kit. unless you love buying new tires every month.

get a camber kit for the front, do the washer trick in teh back.

Any lowering of Integras need camber kits. They have no stock adjustment. I have rear camber correction kits using the longer bolts & washers, but for the front you need the Ingalls camber kits

Re: Negative Camber

Originally posted by Ls22
I have neuspeed race springs on stock shoks with 17" konig tantrums and 205/40/17 … my bro has coilovers on his civic coupe with 17’s its lowered 3.5 inches and his camber is better than mine.

You’re comparing two different chassis. 3.5" on a DA will affect camber differently then 3.5" on a Civic.

Your setup should yeild close to -3° in the front and about -2° in the back. Way too much negative camber IMO. Your toe is also off causing rapid tire wear and poor handling.

As others have suggested, get a front camber kit and use the washer trick in the back.

Also, are you certain you’re lowered 3.5? Neuspeed races lower the DA ~2.5"