Nevada Tahoe cruse 5/8/10

Sorry for the crappy videos. Hope you like.

More to come

Thought this was somewhat funny.

damn Kyle nice pics and I wish I could come but my da is down looks like you guys had alot of fun once i get my car running again i gota go up there to carson city and we could do a cruise to.

Well fix the car man. We’re having a BBQ in July up in Reno. Drag the crew out with you:angel:

NICE. should have had more da reps but … good turnout.

Haha yeah i know. There are like no DAs out here. And the DAs that i do see are all at pick and pull.lol

Nice pictures and videos man. That was a good time, we definitely needed more DA’s. Maybe next time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbILd8zeUA8

Shit i forgot the (I) in cruise…:angel: LOL
Here’s another one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Z1mtNuJG5o

Originally posted by revn99teg on May/10/10
Hey TI, let me share with you guys what went down in the ‘Biggest Little City in the World’ this past Saturday. No need to explain it further [:)]…hope you guys enjoy, and share your comments (I’m still a beginning photographer so sorry if they’re not as good as they can be). Pics were taken with a D40 with the standard 18-55mm lens, no editing, only re-sized to load them faster on here (probably why they are not as sharp or the orig.).

2010 TI Tahoe cruise:

I have 200+ pictures but these are the main points. Hope you guys liked them. There were only a few that were actually a part of TI at the time of this meet, 5 I believe including us three since there were a few other TI members that couldn’t make it to this one. So we are trying to make our member base bigger here in Reno. Till next time for sure[8D]

Thanks Ralph

And more

the coordinators: (left-right) Adrian-N3STLE, Ralph-revn99teg, Kyle-91_ls

thanks to everyone that came out:

Nice pics and funny how all the DA’s turned out to be some kind of red lol.

lol i know. That was strange as hell to see all red DAs. You should try coming down here in July,where having a BBQ.

no one noticed the DC JDM ITR Headlight conversion?

looks good kyle! good stuff…i’ll see if the guys here in vegas are down to roll over there

Yeah thats my friend Will.

That be (BOMB) as hell if you could pull that off.