New C.V. join before or after?

I’ll be swaping a b16 into my 92 ls late this spring, however, I’m in need of a new C.V. joint right now. Is it worth it to replace it now, or should I just wait until I do the swap? Thanks. peace.

It shouldnt matter they use the same cv axels…

If you like to work on your car, here is an excuse to do so.

If you like the sound of clicking in the spring time or are going to be paying someone to do the swap, you might want to wait.

Obviously if it’s really BAD do it now. You wouldn’t want it to seperate and fall out of your car, that might mess up your paint.

Thanks, I’ll be taking care of this sooner than later. peace.