new daily driver

i’ve owned many gen 2’s, 3 da9’s and 3 db1’s, but this is my first db2… let me know what you guys think, i thought it was a pretty good deal for $2k… 93k original miles, the head was recently tanked and big maintenance was all done, only thing not really there is the front seats but the rest is all there… i think, lol… and the floor mats are dirty…
for now it’ll be my daily so i can finish my db1’s bodywork and paint and from there we’ll see what i decide to do, but anyway here’s a few snaps…

Nice find shes sexy lol

Jealous… I bought my teggy for 1950.00, and it’s a 92 GS with (at the time) 149,000. Kudos on the buy. :slight_smile:

:up: Thanks guys, yeah i’ve been seeing some pretty beat and high mileage ls’s but this one i just couldn’t resist even though i got into it with my gf lol…
Keep the replies coming

lovin it, i want a db2 i paid $2500 for my gs, wish it was a gsr. gl

;p good deal! i bought my db2 for 3k im pretty sure thats the average price for a gsr but it came with 213+,miles lol o and it was completely bone stock from wheels to sunroof lol

Thanks again guys yeah it’s in pretty good condition, it sat for years before it was put back on the road. It has been repainted and I just found some slight rust under the drivers quarter window which is not surprising but other than that I’m happy so far, just gotta change the Ac compressor cause I think it just went out.

you actually picked it up? this was the one that was on forums yeah? very nice ryan.

nice man, what a steal !! tell your gf that you coundn’t afford not to do it, lol !!! thats gonna be one dope ass daily driver.

very nice pick up

nice! now time to clean her up a bit

clean clean… i love aztec green db2’s i will own one someday…:cool:

Lol yeah I did and that’s how i ended up with it.

Yeah I just couldn’t say no and it was a really good deal

Thanks, yeah right now I’m tryna take care of the alignment, but some issues with the camber kits that are in there, must’ve been pretty low before, but gonna fix that and change the a/c compressor that just crapper out on me today and I’m gonna get rid of the blades and put on my white 16" gramlight 57c’s, I think it’ll look pretty good. Other than that no other plans for her yet but to get me around

I seen that car on Craigtslist that teg is super clean !

damn hella lucky bro, i remember seeing it first on CL but something was wrong with the block i think, then i saw it on FH and i was thinking “damn this car better go to a good owner” and im glad you got it cause i know you’ll take good care of it. cheeee

Yeah when it was first on craigs they didn’t know what was wrong, but it ended up vein the distributor and the registration was back but it’s all good now :). The blades are getting sold today and my Gramlihhts are going on

Yeah when it was first on craigs they didn’t know what was wrong, but it ended up vein the distributor and the registration was back but it’s all good now :). The blades are getting sold today and my Gramlihhts are going on

Gramlights on the DD?!?! thats to baller for my taste but sweet score on the DB:up: