New Exhaust system what to get????

I am looking at getting a new exhaust system to add to my 1993 Honda integra 1.8 vtech

1. What sort of things should i be looking out for???
  2. What things should i consider???

Try searching for “best exhaust”. You should find a bunch of info that way. Oh and there’s no “h” in VTEC.
Welcome to the boards.
-nino

Actually there’s an entire forum dedicated to this… The Product Review forum. Lots of info in there.

Re: New Exhaust system what to get???

Originally posted by madco
I am looking at getting a new exhaust system to add to my 1993 Honda integra 1.8 vtech

you have a b18c3 (94+ gsr),b18c5 (Type R)

or do u just have b17 (92-93 gsr) and wrote 1.8 instead or 1.7???

Originally posted by Nino
Try searching for “best exhaust”. You should find a bunch of info that way. Oh and there’s no “h” in VTEC.
Welcome to the boards.
-nino

Re: Re: New Exhaust system what to get???

Originally posted by 90TegLS
[B]you have a b18c3 (94+ gsr),b18c5 (Type R)

or do u just have b17 (92-93 gsr) and wrote 1.8 instead or 1.7??? [/B]

Note that he’s located in New Zealand.

on the Japanese market, wasn’t '93 the first year for the 3rd gen integra? Or did they still make some G2’s in that year too… (crossover year?)

Also, the 94+ GS-R had a B18C (or B18C1 if you want to make it distinct from the Type R). I believe the B18C3 was a european engine but I’m not sure. there was a thread on that recently.

Re: Re: Re: New Exhaust system what to get???

Originally posted by 90RioGS
[B]Note that he’s located in New Zealand.

on the Japanese market, wasn’t '93 the first year for the 3rd gen integra? Or did they still make some G2’s in that year too… (crossover year?)

Also, the 94+ GS-R had a B18C (or B18C1 if you want to make it distinct from the Type R). I believe the B18C3 was a european engine but I’m not sure. there was a thread on that recently. [/B]

sorry didnt see he was in NZ
USDM-93=g2
JDM-93=g3
and ur absolutely right about 94+ gsr, i dont know what i was thinking.
and the b18c3 is the euro gsr, i read that thread too