New Integra Owner here.

immaculate and unmolested. very nice find:up:

I just washed her today. This is the last pic before I molest her Lol! My goodies are all here.

It is hard enough to find a 5 speed four door, but to find a red one in this good of shape is like a Christmas present from god! Nice to see that you are keeping it in the garage.

The new suspension is in! Wow, those ES bushings are a lot stiffer than oem. The car rides nice and tight now but you can definitely feel every bump. The Koni’s help soften everything though. I lowered it a few inches all the way around and will fine tune it after I get my wheels. I’m looking at getting a set of Konig/Privat Remembers in silver, 16x7. What do you guys think?

Also did some other work on it this week. Replaced all four factory speakers. The Pioneer 6.5" in the front doors had fallen apart. The 6x9’s in the rear were in better shape but the minute you touched the paper cones, they just fell apart. Threw some Alpine SPS-619 in the rear and some SPS-610 in the doors. They sound good. I installed a passenger side view mirror as the one on there was cracked as well as a new turn signal in the bumper. It was cracked in half. I also glued down the fabric in my front door panels and greased up the window regulaters in the door. They operate a little smoother now.

im loving all the db1s on here lately! mines highly molested and just dropped her off for paint today!! cant wait to see what u do with it

[/QUOTE]

i see you put a different antenna. is that the shark 2?

Yep, looks like the Shark2… But you should turn it the right direction so it doesn’t look like it is pointing sideways “away” from the car…

edit

Like this:

Cleared my tail lights today. Some Simple Green & hot water and slosh it around for 5 minutes each and it was done. Simple!