New Integra Owner here.

Hi There,

I just purchased a 1990 GS DB1 the other day and thought I would say hello. I was looking for an inexpensive commuter vehicle to go to and from work. I currently own a 2010 Accord EX-L that I purchased new but I’m getting tired of paying $500 a month for it with insurance. I was looking to downsize and this Integra was in good shape. She is all stock, 5spd, clean interior/exterior. It has 221,000 miles and the previous owner just did the timing belt/water pump and had new plugs installed and valve adjustment done. She has good compression & passed smog no problem and runs nice and smooth. 2 problems I need to address are the front suspension is a little clunky over bumps and the antilock dash light is on.

Future upgrades will be to lower the vehicle a little and get a new set of wheels. Other than that, I plan on keeping this thing pretty much stock. Will also look into having the car painted as well sometime in the future.

welcome. nice db1

Welcome! That thing is immaculate! Good find!

Wow that is in really great shape nice find!

Welcome man!! i am jelly of you right now you have OEM floor mats LOL

The engine bay and interior look to be in awesome condition… nice buy sir!

Yep, but sadly one of rear mats is missing. :frowning:

that interior doe.

those wheels are the bees knees. I want those (along with the floor mats). lol

Good find.

i wish i could be rude and curse you out for having a better starting platform than i did…i’m way jealous of how spotless this car is man. welcome

only thing i’d do to this…freshly paint black the trim, lower it and a nice set of wheels and call it a day

what ^^^ said LOL… that thing is cleeeeeean. Welcome to G2IC

Thanks everone. This car is in nice shape for being 22 years old. I feel fortunate to come across her. Not quite as nice as my Accord, but the insurance is a lot less expensive. LOL!

Looks like the blower motor resistor is bad as the blower doesn’t work on the first 2 speed settings. I’ll have to replace that. Power antenna is bad too. It just stays up and makes a horrible sound whenever is tries to raise or lower the mast. I’ll have to replace that. I need to stick an alarm in this thing as I’m worried about theft. Any reccomendations on good alarm system?

those floor mats are clean!! i recently got an oem set but i need to have the intergra re-done on them

[QUOTE=joe84780;2278485]Thanks everone. This car is in nice shape for being 22 years old. I feel fortunate to come across her. Not quite as nice as my Accord, but the insurance is a lot less expensive. LOL!

Looks like the blower motor resistor is bad as the blower doesn’t work on the first 2 speed settings. I’ll have to replace that. Power antenna is bad too. It just stays up and makes a horrible sound whenever is tries to raise or lower the mast. I’ll have to replace that. I need to stick an alarm in this thing as I’m worried about theft. Any reccomendations on good alarm system?[/QUOTE]

CURRENTLY i have an cheap alarm on there…at least it’ll make noise if someone tries to steal it…but i have been sitting on this viper alarm and immobilizer for a minute, basically waiting to get my homeboy to install it for me. that blower motor resistor…where is it located? my first setting doesnt work :frowning:

Behind the glove box.

Well, the upgrades have started. I’m getting a decent bonus this year and decided to treat myself to some early Xmas gifts. I just ordered all the ES bushings & hyperflex kit for the suspension and a complete GC/Koni kit with top hats from Ground Control.

Welcome to the site. Very clean purchase.

Beautiful! Rio Red right? Love it

That is a fucking beautiful integra, this is almost EXACTLY what i wanted when i was trying to find myself an integra. Too bad they’re rare as fuck. The only thing i don’t like is that its a 1990, the 91+ sedans came with sun roofs. besides that i would love that car.

sweet…cant wait to see the install