New member and new owner here!

Whats up G2iC! I recently bought a Black/Tan 92 Integra LS w/ 193k miles. I’ve been looking around for a daily beater car for awhile, I finally decided on this car and practically love it. My other car is Mazdaspeed6 that has mostly bolt on’s and tuned to 277awhp and 315tq. But since I bought the DA I’ve spending alot of seat time in it! I’ve been out the Honda game for awhile… since 2004! It was a EK civic hatchback that I owned since I bought it new in 98. So I have alot of catching up to do in the honda game. Mods on the car when I picked it up were Sprint springs and a custom exhaust.

Here it is when I first picked it up.

I changed to EK hubcaps.

Interior shot

I’ve since added a few things in the short time I’ve had the car(3weeks).
Amber bumper lights
Sunroof Visor
Hood bra
Tan armrest
Trust Shift knob
Tint
GSR Fat 5s
AEM SRI

Items I haven’t had the time to install yet:
Trust exhaust
EK sideskirts
Accord rear lip

Pics of how the car sits now.

This is an awesome site and I’ve learned alot already. Thanks for looking!

That’s looking real clean! I like how you pulled off the stock look with all the oem equipment. Nice stance too.

very beautiful da. im excited FOR you…

That thing looks cherry. Nice find.

Thanks… isn’t OEM the new JDM?? haha… I want to lower the front another 1/4 inch or so to get a nice even car all around.

Thanks!

Yes, i am very happy about my purchase. I just took this thing to a round trip to LA from San Diego and no problems whatsoever.

car looks MINT!!

welcome to the forum, nice ride, now ride her durty!!

as soon as i saw the pictures it was a automatic save to my DA picture archive lol beautiful DA ! makes me miss my first DA which was black.

Thanks guys! Come to think about it I need to start collecting my own DA pics archive… haha!

welcome to the site man.
you will love this site.
everyone here is really chill and they are all willing to help a member out when we encounter problems with our DA’s.

great looking da man looking forward to seeing some progress.how much did you pay for the da?

Nice

wow thats a clean fricken beater. haha if my 90 would of looked that good i wouldnt have sold it.

nice da bro

God Damn! Thats is one clean DA! I don’t see much clean DA’s here in Diego. Where has this one been hiding at? Is that the original paint? How much did you get this for? I always wanted some amber bumber lights. Where did you get those?

Anyways welcome to this site.

Wow I must say for a daily beater that is one clean DA and welcome to the site. And nothing like seeing another san diego local.

Welcome to the site and very nice ride man. :slight_smile:

R1

[QUOTE=91akira;2206093]God Damn! Thats is one clean DA! I don’t see much clean DA’s here in Diego. Where has this one been hiding at? Is that the original paint? How much did you get this for? I always wanted some amber bumber lights. Where did you get those?

Anyways welcome to this site.[/QUOTE]

You can sand down your current bumper lights and then polish and paint them with amber acrylic paint. That’s what I did and it looks just like the ones in the picture.

sweet ride man. SD eh? mmm a lake, somewhat nice looknig houses…i’m getting a feeling this is north, above the 8 fwy somewhere east. I have yet to go to a site near a lake though up north. I have been to Barret Lake, however.

If you see a dark blue TL driving around with brembo brakes up front that’s me! I work all over san diego from barrett lake to rancho bernardo.

i’m seeing more DAs in the oceanside/san diego area than LA. I saw a blue one the other day with a plate that said “OLSKLDA”. looked pretty clean. If youre on here i’m the guy driving super slow in a dark blue TL haha.

[QUOTE=iloveda9;2206016]welcome to the site man.
you will love this site.
everyone here is really chill and they are all willing to help a member out when we encounter problems with our DA’s.[/QUOTE]
I already love this site! Like I said, I’ve learned alot about this car this past month and I feel like I’m addicted, lol!

Thanks man! I paid a little over 2g’s for this car. I think it was a steal as this car was complete with all parts and a strong stock motor! I didn’t have to change a thing. Props to the previous owner of this car.

[QUOTE=GEN2GSR;2206083]wow thats a clean fricken beater. haha if my 90 would of looked that good i wouldnt have sold it.

nice da bro[/QUOTE]
I see myself keeping this car for a long time and can’t even think of selling it soon. Luckily I was patient when looking for a beater vehicle. Of all the cars I went to check out this one stood out and I had to buy it!

[QUOTE=91akira;2206093]God Damn! Thats is one clean DA! I don’t see much clean DA’s here in Diego. Where has this one been hiding at? Is that the original paint? How much did you get this for? I always wanted some amber bumber lights. Where did you get those?

Anyways welcome to this site.[/QUOTE]
Since buying the DA I find myself spotting alot of them roaming around here in Diego. Most of them are in not so good condition and I’ve seen a couple rare clean ones. I’ve bought most of my stuff on craigslist here and when the DA guys see my car they all have the same comment, “Thats one of the cleanest DA’s I’ve ever seen!” haha…

Bumper lights are eBay lights, got them for like $20 shipped or something…

Where is that lake? Is it in SD?