New shifter

Hi all. I have a 91 GS, all is bone stock with 179k miles. I bought it 7 yrs ago from original owners with 100k. Due to other projects, the poor Integra has sat for 2 yrs. My goal, if doable, is to keep everything close to stock and put a small turbo on it. The first issue is the sloppy shifter. Instead of just replacing bushings on the linkages and shifter itself, should I get an aftermarket short throw like a skunk? Any less expensive options for a daily driver? Thanks
[ATTACH=JSON]{“data-align”:“none”,“data-size”:“medium”,“data-attachmentid”:1116904}[/ATTACH]

Definitely replace the bushings, perhaps the linkage itself as that can wear out too. Shifter is personal preference based on what shifter position is comfortable to you. There is no other benefit to an aftermarket shifter other than different placement of the knob in relation to the steering wheel - which is where the personal preference comes in. In my more aged self I now no longer see any real benefit to a “short shifter” and instead feel one should focus on knob placement that is comfortable for the user.

Any preferred company to biy linkage from?

Honda. Although I’m not sure if the linkages are discontinued. You an use DC2 integra linkages on DA’s but it requires a DC2 shifter as well (or your own modifiations to get your original shifter to work. After that I’d suspect you’d be fine with HASport or Innovative.

Thanks